WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've noticed that the picon displayed for my 101 (BBC One Scotland HD) actually is the SD version.
there is a picon called bbconescot.png, bbconescothd.png and bbconescotland.png.
as these are SNP picons.. should there not be a picon called bbconescotlandhd.png?
i assume wooshbuild is using the bbconescotland.png file?

can this be fixed?
when and how does wooshbuild get new updated and download new picons?

reason i've noticed an issue is when dreamplayer pulled down the picons and it didn't display a picon for BBC One Scotland HD (all the others were fine), and i'm assuming it's because there isn't an SNP file for that channel name, but then wondered why wooshbuild was displaying one (albeit the wrong one).

ps. this is for cable, not sat.
WooshBuild uses the picon pack from https://www.picons.eu/ and I upload the new IPK when a bit of time has passed since I did the last one. These are little channel picons which are there for making things look a little nicer and don't add any functionality to the box. To be honest I don't spend my time checking to see if picons.eu have named a picon correctly or if they have a picon for a certain channel at all.

You can copy the picon which you want to appear as BBC1 Scotland HD from another picon but it isn't something I do. You are free to uninstall the current picon pack and install any other one you want to though, you are not limited to the pack I upload for the ease of end users, it is just there to make things look pretty from the word go saving users the need to do it themselves as the picon sets in openATV are all very outdated.

I just wondered why that one particular channel had an issue and why it was displaying a picon when there wasn't one with that name.

What should I name it if I copy one from elsewhere?

ok this tels me that neither tuner is set for cable, i thought you had a cable box?
Tuner A is set for satellite and tuner b is not configured but is a FTA terrestrial tuner?
Tuner B is setup as well, I have put in my ID and I am getting all my channels but I cannot see my cam manager to active it.

no idea what you are on about.
at least one of the tuners should be listed as DVB-C
if you have put your line in you need to restart the softcam in softcam panel but i don't fancy your chances of getting it working if you haven't set tuners or autobouquetsmaker up to scan cable provider

no idea what you are on about.
at least one of the tuners should be listed as DVB-C
if you have put your line in you need to restart the softcam in softcam panel but i don't fancy your chances of getting it working if you haven't set tuners or autobouquetsmaker up to scan cable provider
I don't see the softcame panel that's my problem

this is because you haven't put wooshbuild infinity on the box, when you put openatv6.2 on, you have to add infinity via webif after flashing, you are only part way through
There's nothing to see until you complete installation
if you have infinity installed, press red for softcam panel

this is because you haven't put wooshbuild infinity on the box, when you put openatv6.2 on, you have to add infinity via webif after flashing, you are only part way through
There's nothing to see until you complete installation
if you have infinity installed, press red for softcam panel
can I get a link please?

I finally got sorted I had to download openatv6.2 was using 6.1 then flashed wooshbuild infinity scanned all channels in first time used the line importer in wb config all sorted in 30 mins thanks infinity is great the only problem I have now is when I try to do a full backup via software panel using my mounted 64g stick it crashes am I better using my 4g stick I use to flash with thanks again for all ur help

Hi I've flashed to infinity but I can't alter my reigon in bouquets. I can't highlight anything .any ideas guys ..I'm nowhere near the area it says .

I finally got sorted I had to download openatv6.2 was using 6.1 then flashed wooshbuild infinity scanned all channels in first time used the line importer in wb config all sorted in 30 mins thanks infinity is great the only problem I have now is when I try to do a full backup via software panel using my mounted 64g stick it crashes am I better using my 4g stick I use to flash with thanks again for all ur help
Make sure the USB stick is mounted as media/hdd.

To check this press Blue and then yellow.
If it is mounted as media/hdd then use the HDD option in the complete backup screen
If it is mounted as media/usb then use the USB option in the complete backup screen

If it isn't mounted as either, from full screen TV press the red button -> plugins -> mount manager. Now press the right arrow until you change it to media/hdd and save. Then try your complete backup again.

@pabloescaban
I thought I had patience, you make me look short tempered and I apprictate all of your help for others in here. That goes for everyone who help too. You know who you are.

Everyone:
Please click the like button of posts where other people have helped you and sorted your issue or helped you along the way.

If it is mounted as media/hdd then use the HDD option in the complete backup screen
If it is mounted as media/usb then use the USB option in the complete backup screen

If it isn't mounted as either, from full screen TV press the red button -> plugins -> mount manager. Now press the right arrow until you change it to media/hdd and save. Then try your complete backup again.

It's mounted as media/HDD but when I go to complete backup I don't get any options then it crashes thanks

It's mounted as media/HDD when I go to complete backup I don't have any other options when I click it it crashes thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back