WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cracked it now bud. Re ran script and got all now. Thanks for your help..

I dont know if you know the answer to this but there used to be a plugin called add vpn easily. I cant find it now?
green button > green again > wooshbuild (at the bottom)

Glasgow.
I have tried 3 types of usb but still stuck on boot.
I bud I really hope u get sorted, Im going out soon, but is the problem you can't get openatv to start flashing, as in it says flash on the box?
prob list:
1. usb stick, usb connection on the back of the box, unrar the openatv file (so you can see the folder) , put that folder on the usb stick, put the stick in the back of the box, turn power on from the back button while pressing the the front power putton & after 5/10 sec let go and it should start, & say flash on the screen on the box.

Last edited:
I bud I really hope u get sorted, Im going out soon, but is the problem you can't get openatv to start flashing, as in it says flash on the box?
prob list:
1. usb stick, usb connection on the back of the box, unrar the openatv file (so you can see the folder) , put that folder on the usb stick, put the stick in the back of the box, turn power on from the back button while pressing the the front power putton & after 5/10 sec let go and it should start, & say flash on the screen on the box.
no bud, I will try again as you said. I really appreciated Thanks!

5 pages later and you are still not sorted whats happening!! :)
format the usb to fat 32
unzip the zgemma file
Now put only the zgemma file on to usb (drag it over to your usb)
Turn the box off, plug in the usb and turn the box on
When you see USB UPT press the front power button

5 pages later and you are still not sorted whats happening!! :)
format the usb to fat 32
unzip the zgemma file
Now put only the zgemma file on to usb (drag it over to your usb)
Turn the box off, plug in the usb and turn the box on
When you see USB UPT press the front power button
man, I have done all these n still not sorted, I am thinking to buy another zgemma h2h . my box was ok until the update.

I was going to ask why you used SDformatter but I am actually scared of the answer you will give.

I have posted a zip file to a formatting tool about 10 pages back last night, did you use that? If not why not?

Everyone is going out of their way to help you yet you come back with one line answers and keep saying it was OK until you ran the update. I think it is time you started to listen to help people are giving you, digest it and then try a few times before posting that it didn't work. My gran didn't work but she was 74. It doesn't give anyone much to go on.

Screen shots of your USB with the files / folder on will help so we know you have copied the right stuff across
A photo of your box with FLSH on the LCD screen - you said it did this and then just got stuck on boot

The more you give, the more people can help you and in the right direction.

Cap.PNG Cap.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG
I was going to ask why you used SDformatter but I am actually scared of the answer you will give.

I have posted a zip file to a formatting tool about 10 pages back last night, did you use that? If not why not?

Everyone is going out of their way to help you yet you come back with one line answers and keep saying it was OK until you ran the update. I think it is time you started to listen to help people are giving you, digest it and then try a few times before posting that it didn't work. My gran didn't work but she was 74. It doesn't give anyone much to go on.

Screen shots of your USB with the files / folder on will help so we know you have copied the right stuff across
A photo of your box with FLSH on the LCD screen - you said it did this and then just got stuck on boot

I am just looking for help that's all man.
here we go:
Capture.PNG Cap.PNG

I am just looking for help that's all I do listen to everything.
here we go:
Capture.PNG

you can see yourself my gran did work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back