WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has your power supply died recently by any chance? If so what PSU are you using now as if it isn't rated high enough you will have problems, very much like the ones you are having.

I think the orginal Zgemma PSUs are 12volt 2amp. Anything below 2amp will cause you issues. Just because is it on doesn't mean it has enough power to do what it needs.

Has your power supply died recently by any chance? If so what PSU are you using now as if it isn't rated high enough you will have problems, very much like the ones you are having.

I think the orginal Zgemma PSUs are 12volt 2amp. Anything below 2amp will cause you issues. Just because is it on doesn't mean it has enough power to do what it needs.
Ok thanks, so are you recommending a new zgemma power supply?

ok, remove the satellite cable from the box while you flash openatv6.2 to the box as this outlet is powered and if it is a dodgy power supply, it may be draining essential resources, however minute this may be, you can re-attach it when adding infinity.
The usb should be around 8 gig, not larger than 16 or smaller than 2 as these boxes are fussy about usb's

ok, remove the satellite cable from the box while you flash openatv6.2 to the box as this outlet is powered and if it is a dodgy power supply, it may be draining essential resources, however minute this may be, you can re-attach it when adding infinity.
The usb should be around 8 gig, not larger than 16 or smaller than 2 as these boxes are fussy about usb's
Thanks! I am going to do as you said. Once more thanks to all of you!!

According to a PM I received @mks2001 as now managed to flash is box. it was a faulty psu.
I sent a backup of my h2s and he managed to get it flashed.
I then sent instructions back how to configure it for cable

Then I come on here and im like....
So I dont know if hes sorted or not :)

I've changed from ipab to wooshbuild. On ipab there was a section on autobouquetsmaker show/hide that says all channels so there is just one big list. Is there any way to get this back as it doesn't show any more

According to a PM I received @mks2001 as now managed to flash is box. it was a faulty psu.
I sent a backup of my h2s and he managed to get it flashed.
I then sent instructions back how to configure it for cable

Then I come on here and im like....
So I dont know if hes sorted or not :)
Confusion, maybe he will get back on with a post to tell us if its working or not, also I thought it was a h2h that he was trying to flash.

Confusion, maybe he will get back on with a post to tell us if its working or not, also I thought it was a h2h that he was trying to flash.
It was
The h2s is the same but without the cable tuner. just wanted to see if the box would flash with something/anything

I've changed from ipab to wooshbuild. On ipab there was a section on autobouquetsmaker show/hide that says all channels so there is just one big list. Is there any way to get this back as it doesn't show any more
menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers
Set create main bouquet to yes all channels
Green to save, then run a scan

i've noticed that the picon displayed for my 101 (BBC One Scotland HD) actually is the SD version.
there is a picon called bbconescot.png, bbconescothd.png and bbconescotland.png.
as these are SNP picons.. should there not be a picon called bbconescotlandhd.png?
i assume wooshbuild is using the bbconescotland.png file?

can this be fixed?
when and how does wooshbuild get new updated and download new picons?

reason i've noticed an issue is when dreamplayer pulled down the picons and it didn't display a picon for BBC One Scotland HD (all the others were fine), and i'm assuming it's because there isn't an SNP file for that channel name, but then wondered why wooshbuild was displaying one (albeit the wrong one).

ps. this is for cable, not sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back