WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is fine if I flash back to a backup of ipab all most channels ok so I know the tuner is ok it's just the error see pic I get all the time

It looks like you have set the tuners up incorrectly, check provider details, netid and everything else in the ipab image, write them down, then when you load infinity, make sure they match

It looks like you have set the tuners up incorrectly, check provider details, netid and everything else in the ipab image, write them down, then when you load infinity, make sure they match
I get the same error in ipab did try a fresh infinity but my net id wasn't listed so wasn't sure what to do lol

Hi guys. Sorry if its been covered. I have just updated to latest Infinity and now have no UK free to air section. Got loads of FTA astro etc.. How can I change this?

Im using the Zgemma H2S for my IPTV and was fine but flashed to this Infinity and now seems to be set to Polish FTA not UK mate
go to tuner config and make sure you are set to scan 28.2e for FTA and choose UK as region or country, as I said I'm not 100% sure as I don't have this on my box so can't check but it looks like you've got the wrong country set

Im using the Zgemma H2S for my IPTV and was fine but flashed to this Infinity and now seems to be set to Polish FTA not UK mate
Press the fav button on your remote
Press menu then number 8
Do this for all the channels
Then press menu > setup > service searching > auto bouquetmaker > providers
Set Sky UK to yes > set your region > green to save. Then start a scan

Press menu then number 8
Hi bud. When I go to auto bouquetmaker I egt 3 options.

Setup Mode-
Schedule Scan-
Show in extensions-

This is all.

Setup Mode is set to simple

Press menu then number 8
ah found it after that. Providers. Nothing comes up when in it?

Did you follow what I said above or did you just make it up as you went along.:) (only joking)

From tv screen press menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers
pmsl. I did but it didnt look right to start. I had not satelite selected. Changed that and run as you said and now have FTA channels. I dont have my IPTV bouquets though and cant find them?

Did you follow what I said above or did you just make it up as you went along.:) (only joking)

From tv screen press menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers
cracked it now bud. Re ran script and got all now. Thanks for your help..

I dont know if you know the answer to this but there used to be a plugin called add vpn easily. I cant find it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back