WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
graham whenever ive dloaded the zip file and unzipped it theres always been a folder called zgemma then inside that folder is another folder called zgemma and thats what ive put on the usb? i might be wrong but im sure thats how it is
when you have unzipped it you just put the zgemma folder on usb not the one inside the zgemma folder

Been using infinity for about a month on zgemma h7c with VM not had a problem until the other day when I lost all channels now I keep getting the same error unabke to tune all configuration files look ok I gone back to stock the same every image I've tried same error the only way I get my channels back is to restore an old different image but ABM still won't scan I've read about cables.xml do I need it I can't find it please help thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_112426.jpg
    IMG_20181117_112426.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Hi,
I am having a problem with the EPG . On Sly Sports for example it is all fine except Sly Sports Golf is showing as a programme called Mera Naam Joker which seems to be also on Zee TV HD
Everything else seems to be ok. I have updated to ATV 6.2 and reinstalled Infinity but it is still the same
Thanks for any help and thanks for WB and Infinity, both great

Hi,
I am having a problem with the EPG . On Sly Sports for example it is all fine except Sly Sports Golf is showing as a programme called Mera Naam Joker which seems to be also on Zee TV HD
Everything else seems to be ok. I have updated to ATV 6.2 and reinstalled Infinity but it is still the same
Thanks for any help and thanks for WB and Infinity, both great

This is the Rytec EPG data and it's the same for everyone, have a look what's on Comedy Central..UFF Yeh Naadaniyan, followed by Gadar...Ek Prem Katha, can't beat the old classics

Been using infinity for about a month on zgemma h7c with VM not had a problem until the other day when I lost all channels now I keep getting the same error unabke to tune all configuration files look ok I gone back to stock the same every image I've tried same error the only way I get my channels back is to restore an old different image but ABM still won't scan I've read about cables.xml do I need it I can't find it please help thanks

go to autobouquetsmaker, update provider files, then run a scan

Bud, dont give up, stick on freesat for now and take your time, take it very slowly, 1st thing went bad on me was the newest openatv image, try another one, when I put the usb in the back 1st go it didnt auto boot, I had to put the power on (Back button) and hold the power on button on the front and then let go, it started to say flash on the box, then just follow the guild, Making sure you click on your box model zgemma (Airdigital) that opens up Openwebif, from here you click Terminal, this is where you in put some text that downloads & installs the woosh infi. mine like most done all this ok, its just after it loads it was not finding VM tuners, but I got mine sorted.
Thanks man! I was thinking to get another box, this one it stuck on boot , and I don't know what to do anymore.

after reflashing, have you uploaded the line back to the box?
restarted the softcam?
Set tuner to Virgin UK and added the netid?
Done all that same error all the time is there a way to wipe infernal flash before reflash it's as if a file or setting isn't getting overwritten by new flash

Last edited:
hi, i`m trying to get wooshbuild infinity on my vusolo2 following the instructions, i`ve flashed latest openatv (6.1) ?
i`m at the first step "Spoiler: Installation Step 1 - Getting ready for WooshBuild Infinity
with the video wizard on my screen.....i`ve done the next step looking for my box make/model on drop down but when i press on my particular box (vusolo2) i get sorry website cannot be found,
any help/ideas?
thank you.

I'm on oscam don't know version not at home but it's the one that comes with infinity thanks

you need to perform a network test to see if it's all green ticks:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Also, do you know for sure that the VM cable is live and connected properly, have you checked splitter and cables? or tried another box if possible

hi, i`m trying to get wooshbuild infinity on my vusolo2 following the instructions, i`ve flashed latest openatv (6.1) ?
i`m at the first step "Spoiler: Installation Step 1 - Getting ready for WooshBuild Infinity
with the video wizard on my screen.....i`ve done the next step looking for my box make/model on drop down but when i press on my particular box (vusolo2) i get sorry website cannot be found,
any help/ideas?
thank you.
open command prompt on your pc and type
ping vusolo2
This will give you the ip address of your box. Once you have the ip address type it into the address bar of your browser and it will open webif

open command prompt on your pc and type
ping vusolo2
This will give you the ip address of your box. Once you have the ip address type it into the address bar of your browser and it will open webif

thanks for the reply,
i tried this but not getting anything that looks like an ip address, i new my ip address from using previous wooshbuild but using this does`nt work either when typing into browser.

you need to perform a network test to see if it's all green ticks:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Also, do you know for sure that the VM cable is live and connected properly, have you checked splitter and cables? or tried another box if possible
Everything is fine if I flash back to a backup of ipab all most channels ok so I know the tuner is ok it's just the error see pic I get all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back