WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a Formuler F1 box running OpenVix at the minute. I have all my Irish saorview channels and all the free to air British channels on it. I also have an IPTV sub and have a bunch of bouqets for that. How do I switch to Infinity and OpenATV while maintaining access to my IPTV and all the bouquets I've created previously?

Some old images don't have open webwif on if you follow the guide for infinity you will get open atv 6.2 and infinity on your box
Hi im trying to install infinity on my VU Uno I have Installed the open atv from the link provided in the tut ,,I too don't have the option on WEbIF for terminal any ideas how this is missing I have read other replys but no solution

no not sorted get rid of speaking get subtitles
get rid of subtitles get audio speaking
Whichever channel you are getting it on, HD or SD, go to channel, press up arrow on remote then red, choose one of the other versions of that channel and set that as default itv

Whichever channel you are getting it on, HD or SD, go to channel, press up arrow on remote then red, choose one of the other versions of that channel and set that as default itv
have noticed in all channel when you go down the list there is now audible channels didn't have before but will try that thanks

Hi guys, wondering if I could get some help. Moved to infinity from wooshbuild 7. I can’t seem to activate my cws line via ftp, so instead i used usb cam importer the line imports but paid channels still don’t work. I only get channels 1-5. Signal strength is high but only get a black sceeen. Is there a way to check if the line has actually registered correctly!? What am I doing wrong? What format does the newcamd.list file need to be? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi guys, wondering if I could get some help. Moved to infinity from wooshbuild 7. I can’t seem to activate my cws line via ftp, so instead i used usb cam importer the line imports but paid channels still don’t work. I only get channels 1-5. Signal strength is high but only get a black sceeen. Is there a way to check if the line has actually registered correctly!? What am I doing wrong? What format does the newcamd.list file need to be? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

reboot the box and try to restart softcam again, i assume you uploaded newcamd.list to usr/keys folder?

if no joy, ask your provider for a CCcam.cfg file instead, it'll take him two seconds providing he doesn't get his lines second or third hand from ebay like some

reboot the box and try to restart softcam again, i assume you uploaded newcamd.list to usr/keys folder?

if no joy, ask your provider for a CCcam.cfg file instead, it'll take him two seconds providing he doesn't get his lines second or third hand from ebay like some

Thanks for the reply, issue is I can’t find softcam anymore. Where about is it located now? I used to press blue before and be able to stop/restart start.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back