WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting the same - Mutant HD51 crashes when I try to do an image backup - ATV6.2 WB Infinity.
Ive attached crash log
Any ideas?

Looking at the log I get :

<3>[ 5333.622618] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] No Caching mode page found
<3>[ 5333.627954] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Assuming drive cache: write through
<6>[ 5333.676163] sdb: sdb1
<5>[ 5333.682776] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI removable disk
<4>[ 5333.973867] FAT-fs (sdb1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.

<6>[ 5427.301441] sdb: sdb1
<6>[ 5427.560629] EXT4-fs (sdb1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)

How do I run fsck?
Backup image is defenitly crashing the box.... can someone using a different box please try an image backup? - see if it crashes?

By looking at those logs, I think Im barking up the wrong tree - they maybe just erroneous messages - apologies to all but I come from a mainframe background where, if you get an error, you get informed by it straight away without having to dig around looking through logs for what the **** is wrong

Last edited:
Looking at the log I get :

<3>[ 5333.622618] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] No Caching mode page found
<3>[ 5333.627954] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Assuming drive cache: write through
<6>[ 5333.676163] sdb: sdb1
<5>[ 5333.682776] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI removable disk
<4>[ 5333.973867] FAT-fs (sdb1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.

<6>[ 5427.301441] sdb: sdb1
<6>[ 5427.560629] EXT4-fs (sdb1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)

How do I run fsck?
Backup image is defenitly crashing the box.... can someone using a different box please try an image backup? - see if it crashes?

By looking at those logs, I think Im barking up the wrong tree - they maybe just erroneous messages - apologies to all but I come from a mainframe background where, if you get an error, you get informed by it straight away without having to dig around looking through logs for what the **** is wrong

Hi pdw,
I'm getting something similar on my Zgemma H7S, OpenATV 6.2, Wooshbuild, Sky WB skin.
I've tried doing complete backup onto the internal HDD and onto a USB stick, different skins - always crashes (as I've mentioned in my posts earlier this week on this thread).
However doing settings backup works superbly!
I get similar message as yours regarding fsck.
Like you I'm from a mainframe background with similar thought - you get told straight away there's a problems and not a pile of wheat and chaff to wade through and try to decide if the "error" is relevant or not..
I'm intending to try a complete image backup on just vanilla OpenATV 6.2 with no Wooshbuild to see what happens. If that works there seems to be a problem somewhere with Wooshbuild possibly.
Unfortunately I now don't have the time before Christmas to try that - will need to be afterwards.
Hope your problem gets sorted out.
Ed

Reactions: pdw
Hi pdw,
I'm getting something similar on my Zgemma H7S, OpenATV 6.2, Wooshbuild, Sky WB skin.
I've tried doing complete backup onto the internal HDD and onto a USB stick, different skins - always crashes (as I've mentioned in my posts earlier this week on this thread).
However doing settings backup works superbly!
I get similar message as yours regarding fsck.
Like you I'm from a mainframe background with similar thought - you get told straight away there's a problems and not a pile of wheat and chaff to wade through and try to decide if the "error" is relevant or not..
I'm intending to try a complete image backup on just vanilla OpenATV 6.2 with no Wooshbuild to see what happens. If that works there seems to be a problem somewhere with Wooshbuild possibly.
Unfortunately I now don't have the time before Christmas to try that - will need to be afterwards.
Hope your problem gets sorted out.
Ed
Thanks Ed - I think fsck is some sort of check on the file system on USB - in my case, it initialized cleanly but as soon as you try a backup of image, you get the crash - it also crashes when backing up to initialized interior HDD - my back up of settings works without error.

Thanks Ed - I think fsck is some sort of check on the file system on USB - in my case, it initialized cleanly but as soon as you try a backup of image, you get the crash - it also crashes when backing up to initialized interior HDD - my back up of settings works without error.
fsck is something like the windows chkdsk command. But not knowing anything about Linux I'd hate to try it and potentially corrupt the HDD.
I believe that there are Linux experts on the TK forums who might be able to offer some suggestion(s). I hope!
Ed

Hello I’ve updated my box without using wizzered I’m now on Atv 6.2 it’s working with all my paid channels cable but it hasn’t got WooshBuild infinity any help or advice welcome

setting up a brand new zgemma h2s with wooshbuild infinity and did everything correctly but when loading it going from 55 - 00 then starting again over and over. Never had this problem before but has done it on two boxes tonight... any ideas?

Done a full image back up on zgemma h2s and no problems at all ....just cloned the other 2 boxes i have from the image back up again no problems ....

I have whoosh on my vu box and have had no issues (well none I’ve not caused myself!)

Got a new gigablue x2 today and set it up with whoosh got everything working how I wanted then realised there was no softcam manager option, (I see this reported recently by others) downloaded softcam manager from the plugins so now I have the option but when I goto it now,there’s nothing showing,( but the files are def in the tmp folder) when I press the blue button to download I just get a load of HTML code for what looks like adverts!

Not sure if the softcam manager in the feeds is old but couldn’t find anything else. Is there a new version of softcam manager?
Also Downloaded and installed the one from downloads here (one that says all) as well.but nothing! It’s beaten me for tonight! Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction

Regarding the backup image causing the Mutant HD51 to crash, I reinitialised the USB stick and tried again. Now in the most recent crash log it shows:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py", line 221, in list_files
09:57:40.7545 { D } AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getextdevices'

Mavbe this is where the problem is?

Regarding the backup image causing the Mutant HD51 to crash, I reinitialised the USB stick and tried again. Now in the most recent crash log it shows:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py", line 221, in list_files
09:57:40.7545 { D } AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getextdevices'

Mavbe this is where the problem is?
Hi pdw,
same on mine and then the next line (following the above 'traceback' display lines is:
17:15:08.5056 [ E ] python/python.cpp:209 call [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0xad320710>>,('SetupActions', 'ok')) failed)
and boom!
Ed

Hi I cannot get a full back up to work!! I get to the console stage and it stays there using red button for hdd am I doing something wrong? I have two boxes mutant hd2400 and zgemma h2s both flashed to openatv 6.2 and infinity, I did try usb but it didn't find it, so assume it needed some initialisation? It backed up the settings without problem any help would be appreciated

I have whoosh on my vu box and have had no issues (well none I’ve not caused myself!)

Got a new gigablue x2 today and set it up with whoosh got everything working how I wanted then realised there was no softcam manager option, (I see this reported recently by others) downloaded softcam manager from the plugins so now I have the option but when I goto it now,there’s nothing showing,( but the files are def in the tmp folder) when I press the blue button to download I just get a load of HTML code for what looks like adverts!

Not sure if the softcam manager in the feeds is old but couldn’t find anything else. Is there a new version of softcam manager?
Also Downloaded and installed the one from downloads here (one that says all) as well.but nothing! It’s beaten me for tonight! Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction
Further to this I have reflashed
done all set and exactly the same could see whoosh say it was I installing all the softcam stuff after the setup wizard

But again no option in the menu and downloading it from feeds just puts it back there with no cam options

Have again also installed via usb softcam-feed-universal-2.0-all still nothing so tearing my hair out!

Attachments

• D009AA9A-29D8-4E1E-86EA-9605E1B74D80.jpeg
    D009AA9A-29D8-4E1E-86EA-9605E1B74D80.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
This thread is for questions only relating to the new Wooshbuild Infinity release as of today.
Non relevant posts will be culled so as to keep the technical side clear in this thread.

Box names for openatv links can be found in post 2 below.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/
Hi having trouble trying to get full back up done on both boxes h2s and mutant hd2400 openatv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinity get to hdd and console and just stays there is there something I'm doing wrong? tried usb after initialise but does not recognise it. It backed to settings ok

Can anyone help with my screen setting on Wooshbuild? When i went through the installation it only came up as a square in the middle of my widescreen TV. no matter what settings i mess with in the settings it doesn't work. Thought i'd try V.MODE button but that crashes and gives me the blue screen of death!

Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back