WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right, not that so. :(
Just so you know you don't have to re-initialise the drive each time, in case you want to keep some recordings etc..

Just for "pig iron" I tried a full backup on my H.2s (oATV6.2 & WB Inf.) and it completed without error, so maybe it is something with the H7.
Any recording on there I'd already watched so didn't matter but in future you never know.
I've seen some posts by others that managed to get a backup. Maybe some H7Ss are a bit touchy?? :LOL:
I bought it about a month ago from the Zgemma sponsor on this site - but never tried doing a backup from the vanilla OpenATV 6.1 as was then. When I feel like it I might reflash it to 6.2 but not install WB and see if a backup works from that as a process of elimination. Maybe - if I could be bothered but after Christmas when there's less pressure to have a working receiver :)

Hi Guys,
Ive just replaced my zGemma H2S with a Mutant HD51 and set it up with OpenATV 6.2 with Whoosh Infinity - everything is perfect except for one annoying thing - The clock on the LED front panel - the last 2 digits flash every second - is there a way to just keep the clock static - I can understand the middle colon flashing every second but not the digits. Ive tried installing VFD Permanent Clock plugin but that didnt change it. Any ideas? Ive already asked this in the Mutant forum but have since found out that someone with a HD51 running OpenVix, the clock is static so Im wondering whether its a OpenATV or Infinity issue?

Hi Guys,
Ive just replaced my zGemma H2S with a Mutant HD51 and set it up with OpenATV 6.2 with Whoosh Infinity - everything is perfect except for one annoying thing - The clock on the LED front panel - the last 2 digits flash every second - is there a way to just keep the clock static - I can understand the middle colon flashing every second but not the digits. Ive tried installing VFD Permanent Clock plugin but that didnt change it. Any ideas? Ive already asked this in the Mutant forum but have since found out that someone with a HD51 running OpenVix, the clock is static so Im wondering whether its a OpenATV or Infinity issue?

Try.....

menu/setup/usage&gui/display/LED display setup/

May or may not help.

Thanks Sparkrite.
I looked at that and my settings are:
Show on LED = Clock always
Time to show Clock in Display = 60 sec
Time mode = 24h

Hi Guys,

Maybe ATV has vfdcontrol installed by default? There is no LED Settings in ViX and the display works perfectly.
I just installed vfdcontrol to test it and it produces the symptoms you describe.

Go to Menu > Plugins > Red Button to remove plugins and look in systemplugins and see if vfdcontrol is installed. If it is, click on it to remove.
Restart GUI and you should be able to set your preferred display options.

Maybe ATV has vfdcontrol installed by default? There is no LED Settings in ViX and the display works perfectly.
I just installed vfdcontrol to test it and it produces the symptoms you describe.

Go to Menu > Plugins > Red Button to remove plugins and look in systemplugins and see if vfdcontrol is installed. If it is, click on it to remove.
Restart GUI and you should be able to set your preferred display options.

Wow! Thanks very much Willo! Its worked - vdfcontrol was installed - its gone now and the display is exactly how it should be - it was really annoying - Thanks again!

Hi there can anyone tell me why the E2iplayer on infinity doesn’t update or work very well the last few weeks also my wish yikes infinity won’t do any updates says image is out off date

Hi there can anyone tell me why the E2iplayer on infinity doesn’t update or work very well the last few weeks also my wish yikes infinity won’t do any updates says image is out off date
There's been a couple of threads on forum about it mate it's not an infinity problem its down to the developer having enough of people giving him abuse over the updates have a search in search bar and you will find the relevant posts about it

Anyone able to help me out I’ve backed up my settings an downloaded an installed open Atv 6.2 while it’s downloaded and backed up files it’s stuck in Installing plugins says no catch file found, continuing an has stayed like that for about 20 mins I’m lost sorry I messed with it

Just set up my Zgemma H9t with infinity and running OScam. Some channels take a while to clear while BBC2 HD doesn’t clear at all. The picture is in slow motion for 1 sec when I change channel then catches up with the sound. Any ideas for a fix. Also e2player doesn’t update now

Cheers

Hi I have reflash Ed my vu duo 2 with infinity and every so often when I either select a channel or a recording a screen full of messages appears for a few seconds and then the boxes reboots
Can anyone help
Thanks

Hi I have reflash Ed my vu duo 2 with infinity and every so often when I either select a channel or a recording a screen full of messages appears for a few seconds and then the boxes reboots
Can anyone help
Thanks
This is a crashlog, post it here tomorrow.
Its in home/root/logs

Can anyone help
Thanks
Maybe, somethings went wrong with installing infinity, might be better to try a re flash, as for E2 iplayer, looks like there are going to be no more updates on that plug in, theres 2 threads about it on the forum already, have a read of them and it will explain why. sorry this was meant for the post from stk1uk and not stephen4144, apologies.

Last edited:
My device (Mutant HD51) is also crashing when attempting to do a complete backup. Running WBI with OpenATV 6.2. I will upload logs shortly.

I’ve newly joined & hope this is the right place e to ask the question......
Hi, I’ve just got my first ZGemma box H2H with WooshBuild Infinity & we’re having a few problems. We have the Sky Q skin on (as we’ve just had Sky).

1 - When we go to watch a film that’s already on there (not the movie channels) we get audio (but sometimes the sound is on/off) but not visual. The message on the TV reads “Unsupported signal, check device output”. I’m guessing it can’t be he HDMI cable as this doesn’t happen elsewhere. The TV is a 55” Sony Smart TV circa 4 years old.

2 - I’ve bought a 64gb USB to record onto. When we’ve recorded & go back to watch it, the recording plays the first 10 seconds & then stops. We’ve been told we can’t record something & then watch another channel whilst it’s recording, is this true?

3 - Programmes keep stop/starting & pixelating, not all the time, but every so often. Internet is EE & we’ve been guaranteed
- D/L Speed - 40-76mb/sec
- Upload - 13 to 20 mb/sec
- Min guaranteed speed 35mb/sec

I’m not a massively techy guy, but I can figure stuff out, so if there’s anyone with any ideas please give me a shout.

Cheers.

I'm with EE and i also get the same pixelating when i watch the remaining sly channels that haven't went dark. If i use another ISP it works perfect.

Is it EE mobile broadband?

Hi
I hope that I'm doing this correctly?

Ive justed updated my zagama 2s to the latest 6.2 (ive also tried 6.3) and im finding that the time and day of the week on the EPG in the middle of the wooshbuild EPG (where it says when the program is on) is half cut off (please see screen shot)

Its worth saying this is in the middle of the screen so there is nothing I can change on the TV setting

it does not do this on 6.1

Is this a bug?

Anyone??

My device (Mutant HD51) is also crashing when attempting to do a complete backup. Running WBI with OpenATV 6.2. I will upload logs shortly.
Im getting the same - Mutant HD51 crashes when I try to do an image backup - ATV6.2 WB Infinity.
Ive attached crash log
Any ideas?

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1545319948.txt
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back