WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help with my screen setting on Wooshbuild? When i went through the installation it only came up as a square in the middle of my widescreen TV. no matter what settings i mess with in the settings it doesn't work. Thought i'd try V.MODE button but that crashes and gives me the blue screen of death!

Any help is appreciated.
menu/setup/usage & gui/extended gui /osd position

I tried flashing another image on my Mutant HD51 (multi image capability) to see if backup image would work on Vix - image flashed OK but when I try to select Multiboot to select the Vix image ......box crashes again.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1545410263.txt
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
It would be nice and in keeping with the spirit of the forum, if you would share with us what you did to sort it.

It may well help others with the same or similar problem.

TIA.
No problem at all, i'm willing to embarrass myself. Haha. It was my TV, i hadn't realised it was switching the view when i went onto my HDMI input. I just had to change the HDMI settings to widescreen. Simples

Ive been having issues with my H2S box freezing and also the blue circle spining all the time. Re-flashed the box and installed Wooshbuild again. All working as it should be now.

Morning chaps..

I'm going to setup a zgemma h3.2tc later with woosh.

I've got a settings backup from a h5.2tc that I'd like to use on the h3.2tc.

Do you think that would work ok? Saves me having to install my iptv again etc.

Cheers

Ok so downloaded wooshbuildinfinity all up running fine now it seems my epg has gone rubbish some fta channels are black bbc1-2, itv channel 4 plus more what do I need to do for epg
Auto bouquets seems to have gone pants

Ok so downloaded wooshbuildinfinity all up running fine now it seems my epg has gone rubbish some fta channels are black bbc1-2, itv channel 4 plus more what do I need to do for epg
go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

After the scan, run epgimporter to populate the epg
press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save
press exit once, then press yellow

Hi
Trying to add vpn on h2s wooshbuild infinity easy vpn adder seem to have setup ok but when i try to refresh ip
(button 4 on remote) doesn't change anything.
any help please??

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

After the scan, run epgimporter to populate the epg
press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save
press exit once, then press yellow
Didn’t work

What happens if you delete all the epg. If you go into wb config there is a option there to delete it.
Then run again with epg importer

Once I have put Wooshbuild Infinity on my h2s box how do I put xtream editor on and then put my I’d line on.is it easy. Any advice would be great thanks.

Yes, you will need to re install it from plug ins, but it will have a new code number and will need to be re set, you will need to contact your iptv provider and tell them your new code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back