WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just done a software update,76 available and in amongst them was a ABM and E2IPLAYER update.I have updated all and everything is ok,E2IPLAYER is version 2019.01.20.01 and have ran ABM ok.
i lost my IPTV bouquets after update but just ran E2M3U bouquet maker and is all back.
Hope this helps.
Running Infinity,atv2 on a Zgemma H2S.

Hi,I flashed a zgemma h.s with woosh build 3 times,autobouquets maker doesn't install, it keeps saying fail to install so I have no channels or bouquets. Anyone no what the problem might be? TIA

it must be an openatv issue, ABM is not on the feed or it is corrupted as there's reports of this in a few places today
I've attached an ipk of ABM 3.1 for enigma2 boxes to this post, download and unzip it and put it on a usb then follow on screen instructions to install it
@paulwex1: Something's happened to ABM, it was OK when I last flashed a couple of days ago. Workaround here: http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-support-thread.140703/page-204#post-930693
thanks mate,you are a life saver. The support on here from members is fantastic,i would be lost without it,thanks a million

Eureka! I've got EPG data in CNN HD (& Euronews) now.

I was fiddling around in the console and looking inside EPG-Importer's rytec.sources.xml - I'd seen the sources list in the STB menu, but hadn't noticed the General group until I was looking at the XML. Anyway, I enabled the News selection and did a download. Hey presto, days of data!

Just thought it might be useful to someone in future.

R

Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> EPG-Importer -> Sources [blue button] -> Rytec General XMLTV -> News Channels (xz) -> Save [green button] -> Manual (Download) [yellow button]

How to you remove an IPTV script from woosh build, do you have to reflash or is there an easier way? And just one other small thing, after flashing box I no longer have the time on front of box anymore, it just shows -00-,is there a way to fix this? TIA

Last edited:
How to you remove an IPTV script from woosh build, do you have to reflash or is there an easier way? And just one other small thing, after flashing box I no longer have the time on front of box anymore, it just shows -00-,is there a way to fix this? TIA

post 4082 explain it m8

although ive got ABM now thanks to pablo and his file im not getting EPG though ,got a couple on sly but nothing on virmin any ideas guys??

although ive got ABM now thanks to pablo and his file im not getting EPG though ,got a couple on sly but nothing on virmin any ideas guys??

press green button>epgimporter>press blue button>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin XMLTV press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save, then press yellow to download a full epg

has anyone ever flashed a vusolo 2 SE with open atv and infinity or is it even possible . i know its a clone box.. cheers

What's on the box now?
why do you think it's a clone?
have you tried flashing the openatv build to it?

i seen online that the vusolo 2 se was a clone and on the vu website there no mention of this box. also there is a sticker on the box saying to download software from this website http://www.vu-hd.com, no havent tried cant find the correct image and afraid ill brick it .. what ya think ? cheers

i seen online that the vusolo 2 se was a clone and on the vu website there no mention of this box. also there is a sticker on the box saying to download software from this website http://www.vu-hd.com, no havent tried cant find the correct image and afraid ill brick it .. what ya think ? cheers

if it's running openatv now there's no reason why it won't again, infinity runs on openatv
press menu>information>about
it will say in there what software and the version number is installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back