WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's running openatv now there's no reason why it won't again, infinity runs on openatv
press menu>information>about
it will say in there what software and the version number is installed
version 6.1 build 0 kernel 4.10.12 drivers 2018-04-11 GStream

version 6.1 build 0 kernel 4.10.12 drivers 2018-04-11 GStream

Not sure what you mean...my reply above was to a different member who has a clone box, vu solo2se
if you have the same box and it has the build mentioned above, you can put openatv6.2 and infinity on it

Reactions: ily
Hi guys!
My H9s was working fine until I performed a software update yesterday.

All my HD channels don't have no sound but picture is there? Normal SD channels have both sound and picture but im thinking this could be an HDMI cable problem and not the box?

Any one else had any similar issues?

Hi guys!
My H9s was working fine until I performed a software update yesterday.

All my HD channels don't have no sound but picture is there? Normal SD channels have both sound and picture but im thinking this could be an HDMI cable problem and not the box?

Any one else had any similar issues?
mine went the same last nite and i hadnt done anything on my box h2h but it was back to normal this morning so i can only presume that sfter it scanned the channels this morning that sorted it i have mine set to scan at 7 oclock every morning

Ah rite....That's interesting!

I did an ABM scan also last night and the HD channels were up the wall? Maybe I should do another scan now then see if it resolves my probs lol

I rescanned the ABM before and still no joy? Just thinking that the fix mite not of been rolled out on the H9s yet?

I've even been out today and bought a new 4k HDMI cable just in case lol

Still having this HD no sound issue guys?

It gets better...……..My recorded HD programs don't have sound either now? This started since I updated software the other day.

Still having this HD no sound issue guys?

It gets better...……..My recorded HD programs don't have sound either now? This started since I updated software the other day.

If you have tried a new HDMI lead and its still the same, there's a possibility there's a faulty HDMI port either on the box or on the TV.
try the box on a different TV if possible.
Also, you may need to flash openatv and install infinity again if no better

yes im sure its typed in correctly i think it said error something like engima was missing
will try again now and let you know.
thanks

don't type it in, copy and paste
openwebif will open a little window when you paste and you can paste the command line in there and click enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back