WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i haven't. Think i may have completely broken the box up as getting loads of error and crash msgs when i restart the gui.

Saying there is no storage left on the box.

Last edited:
Probably best editing post before a mod sees it. Try a reflash of OpenATV 6.2 and install infinity again, make sure storage device is setup correctly

Yeah tried that. Then did a factory reset. Think I've broken the box. Ah well
Should never do a factory reset on box does your box boot up if so you can flash online or go to wooshbuild for all enigma2 boxes in general sattalite discussions and follow the guide for infinity

Just done a new flash using the Wooshbuild Infinity...got it up and running no bother ....but how do i add my line to newcamd as there is not a newcamd.list ??

You are talking IPTV which isn't part of Infinity and certainly not part of any package. It may have come on a box you purchased but that isn't Infinity.

If you put up a screen shot of the problem you are having someone might be able to help you.
So I found it was a setting in the menu "skip empty services" set to no and now I can scroll them again. Thanks anyway.

Just done a new flash using the Wooshbuild Infinity...got it up and running no bother ....but how do i add my line to newcamd as there is not a newcamd.list ??

when your using filezilla, inside the usr/keys folder, right click and 'create new file'
name it newcamd.list
then when it's created, right click on newcamd.list>view/edit, paste line in and close it

Hi

Hoping someone can help me....

Thought I'd give the Woosh Infinity a go (was Woosh 7 user). All is well for the satellite side but for when I use E2m3u2bouquet to create my IPTV providers bouquets, they all download and the EPGImport runs fine but all the channels in all the bouquets say N/A . I have two providers and its the same for both.

Im not sure if this is me being an idiot or is something with the build or plugin but Im stuck

Please help??

UPDATE 1 - I'll try install again as I think I've stuck 6.1 and not 6.2 on here!*

UPDATE 2 - Reinstalled using 6.2 and the IPTV bouquets still all say N/A :(

UPDATE 3 - After a sleep I had another look and its working, I edited the TV and VOD Stream Type from 5002 to 4097. Im pretty sure I had a plugin before which did this behind the scenes....SERVICEPP (?) ...which I hadn't put on. Anyway, working now, this may or may not help someone else who's as stupid as me. Thanks for the effort on the Infinity!!!

Thanks
I have the same problem can you explain how you changed it please ?

Help needed driving me crazy. BBC 1 has just gone off VM line in all 4 h2H boxes in different addresses and I have updated everything reflash open atv 6.2 and latest wooshbuild but nothing brings it back I have correct net I'd and am stumped. Supplier says all ok his end anyone have any ideas ?

Help needed driving me crazy. BBC 1 has just gone off VM line in all 4 h2H boxes in different addresses and I have updated everything reflash open atv 6.2 and latest wooshbuild but nothing brings it back I have correct net I'd and am stumped. Supplier says all ok his end anyone have any ideas ?

Try a manual scan in service searching, change 'predefined transponder' to 'complete' and scan.
you may as well put the kettle on because it will take half an hour

whenever i wake up my box from sleep it opens the "home" screen by default.
i'm sure there is setting somewhere that tells the box to do this, but can't seem to pin it down.
any pointers?

1-0-1-269-6-F020-FFFF0000-0-0-0-20190203184959.jpg

when using the AutoBouguets Maker what are the settings needed for freesat on sat (nothing else)...and cable showing bbc1 hd at 101 and itv hd at 103 etc(mine are sd)
Thanks for any help

whenever i wake up my box from sleep it opens the "home" screen by default.
i'm sure there is setting somewhere that tells the box to do this, but can't seem to pin it down.
any pointers?

1-0-1-269-6-F020-FFFF0000-0-0-0-20190203184959.jpg

I've the same problem, but I (think) seem to have narrowed it down to CEC. When the box wakes up after switching from another source it shows this screen. Live TV/ Firestick / ps4

But if the TV and box are both in standby and I turn on using the zgemma remote it doesn't open the home screen. The TV turns on and zgemma turns on and to a channel.

Hope that makes sense.

oh yeah, that matches me exactly. i am waking my box up via HDMI CEC.
so is there a way to stop this? (and don't say don't use HDMI CEC :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back