WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, that matches me exactly. i am waking my box up via HDMI CEC.
so is there a way to stop this? (and don't say don't use HDMI CEC :LOL: )

No solution that I could find. Played around with every CEC setting but nothing worked. Just learned to live with it. Glad someone else has the same issue.

Hopefully someone else will have had the same issue and found a fix.

Don't use HDI CEC? Sorry I couldn't resist.

It isn't something I have ever come across and used to use hdmi cec all the time but since my new TV won't play nicely I just leave the box on 24/7 and turn the TV on and off.

I wonder if this is something that ATV 6.2 introduced. Although a backwards step you could try 6.1 and see if it only 6.2 it does it on.

hi hope someone can help, purchased a h2h to get me up and running on cable. used the terminal option through openwebif to install wooshbuild infinity. only options available to set up where sly and IPTV - no cable option. I have my cable live feed plugged into the the rf port. I have progressed through using sly option but obviously no channels, anyone any ideas how to get the cable option to show on original install screen? Thanks

When you setup the tuners you just needed to press the OK button. Satellite will have auto scanned and found 28.2 if it was connected and the cable tuner just needed the OK button pressing. From that Infinity should have listed you cable tuner.

Go into Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Tuner config and make sure cable is setup in there.

@pabloescaban is normally the guy for this as he makes it look so easy.

ok cheers ill go in and try the configuration - I dont have a sly feed going into the box, I wasn't sure if there was any point as I though most channels had gone and you can get all through cable anyway ) I may be wrong?)

ok cheers ill go in and try the configuration - I dont have a sly feed going into the box, I wasn't sure if there was any point as I though most channels had gone and you can get all through cable anyway ) I may be wrong?)
There is still a selection of sly channels available but as you've pointed out all pretty much available on cable

For Info:

IPTV providers get scared when they see connections from Digital Ocean servers. My IPTV provider is asking people not to use VPN servers via DIgital Ocean.

As we can't tell from the server name what we are using for VPN other than location, I asked the guys at Digibit VPN to remove all servers which show up as Digital Ocean to the IPTV Providers. This has now been done and some new servers added plus more new ones being added soon.

If you use the Digibit VPN adder, which is included in the WooshBuild plugin feeds, please open the plugin and press number 5 to update the server list. Close the plugin and then re-open. You will then be able to use any server you want safe in the knowledge your IPTV provider get on your case.

hi hope someone can help, purchased a h2h to get me up and running on cable. used the terminal option through openwebif to install wooshbuild infinity. only options available to set up where sly and IPTV - no cable option. I have my cable live feed plugged into the the rf port. I have progressed through using sly option but obviously no channels, anyone any ideas how to get the cable option to show on original install screen? Thanks

This happens when you flash the wrong image to the box, if you have flashed Zgemma H2s, infinity sees it as a Satellite only box
When you openwebif now, what box model is showing on upper right?

definitely showing h2h
ok you'll have to set it up manually:
menu>setup>servie searching>tuner conguration
click on tuner A, set it to 'not configured'
click green to save
go to tuner B, set it to Virginmedia uk (all systems) and put your netid in for your area, then click green to save and exit, then run a manual scan, the tuner config for the cable tuner should look like this:
tunerb.jpg
when you click manual scan, choose 'complete' instead of 'predefined transponder' then scan

Ok so beginning to get somewhere. Updated manually and found way over 600 channels lol they are however appearing all over the pla e even though i set the autbouqets here is my setup any ideas how to get the channels back in order.

Attachments

• 20190204_165211.jpg
    20190204_165211.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 20190204_165313.jpg
    20190204_165313.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Ok so beginning to get somewhere. Updated manually and found way over 600 channels lol they are however appearing all over the pla e even though i set the autbouqets here is my setup any ideas how to get the channels back in order.

Autobouquetsmaker>update provider files>then scan
Also there's different netids for Glasgow, 00002 is for customers who used to be on NTL before VM took over, if you were on Telewest, you need netid: 40984

Autobouquetsmaker>update provider files>then scan
Also there's different netids for Glasgow, 00002 is for customers who used to be on NTL before VM took over, if you were on Telewest, you need netid: 40984
Getting error when trying this. I ha e attavjed screen shot. Also VM just new in my area so used the 00002 code

Attachments

• 20190204_180659.jpg
    20190204_180659.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Getting error when trying this. I ha e attavjed screen shot. Also VM just new in my area so used the 00002 code

you need to install version 3.1, it's attached to this post, download and unzip it and put it on a formatted usb, put the usb in the box and follow on screen instructions to install

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git518+9dc7ba5-r0_mips32el.zip
    270.6 KB · Views: 4
ok thank you another step forward, epg appears to be showing - now just the issue where the EPG now appears to be in alphabetical order rather than normal sly/virgin set up e.g BBC ONE 101 etc

cheers again this is really helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back