WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save, then press yellow button

Have you setup and ran ABM?

Menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker.

Goto configure

Setup mode expert
Sceduled scan yes (Set what time you want to auto scan and repeat daily)
Include not indext channels yes then green to save.

Goto providers
Set virgin UK yes
Region your netid press right to change.
FTA only no
Create main bouquet optional this will create all channels bouquet
Create sections bouquets yes
Rest is optional.

Green to save then start scan

Ok hopefully my last issue. I ha e spent the last hour checking the forum but havent solved it yet. Some channels have audio description on. I ha e tried ac3 downmux and dts downmix set to off. I have set audio language selectiin 2 to 4 all no none and selection 1 on english prefer ac3 track option to no. Amd the rest of the option in that section to no...audio description still happening...any ideas??

Ok hopefully my last issue. I ha e spent the last hour checking the forum but havent solved it yet. Some channels have audio description on. I ha e tried ac3 downmux and dts downmix set to off. I have set audio language selectiin 2 to 4 all no none and selection 1 on english prefer ac3 track option to no. Amd the rest of the option in that section to no...audio description still happening...any ideas??
this is of grog68 and it worked on my h2h (In my auto language settings, using grogbuild, all 4 of my audio language selects are set to none, prefer ac3 track is no, prefer audio track stored by service is set to yes.

That box doesn't seem happy to me. There seems to be too many issues and settings not pre-configured by infinity. ABM being 2.8 and not 3+, sources not being ticked in EPG Importer and so on. I can't put my finger on what isn't right with it, but it wasn't a happy box.

Yeh i agree not sure whats happened, infinity itself was easy and perfect to install, really csnt fault it, it does appear my box wasnt quite confirgured correctly from the get go..thankfully though im nearly there with it

Yeh i agree not sure whats happened, infinity itself was easy and perfect to install, really csnt fault it, it does appear my box wasnt quite confirgured correctly from the get go..thankfully though im nearly there with it
press menu>information>about
what's the version number in there?
you've flashed an old version of openatv that stil has the audio description problems, these will disappear when you flash openatv6.2

press menu>information>about
what's the version number in there?
you've flashed an old version of openatv that stil has the audio description problems, these will disappear when you flash openatv6.2

Hi not in the house just now however i bought the box brand new from amazon and i remember it had openatv 6.0 on it. I just assumed flashing infinity would overwrite that, im obviously wrong..what steps are required now to update open atv to 6.2 hopefully without affecring infinity install?

Hi not in the house just now however i bought the box brand new from amazon and i remember it had openatv 6.0 on it. I just assumed flashing infinity would overwrite that, im obviously wrong..what steps are required now to update open atv to 6.2 hopefully without affecring infinity install?
It will affect infinity as a reflash is a fresh clean image which wipes everything off the box to reflash press blue software manager flashonline/local green to flashonline it will probably openatv 6.1 zip if you press blue should switch to openatv 6.2 then select one of zip files to reflash then you will have to go through the infinity installation again mate

openatv will have the audio description problems until it's flashed with openatv6.2
flashing the box destroys all data on the box, but considering it only takes 30 minutes to do it with 6.2 and add infinity, I can't see the problem.
The only reason it's taken you 3 days is because you started off with th wrong image and have been trying to cobble together a working build

No you don't need to download openatv 6.2 just flash online with 6.1 then follow the instructions again I posted and 6.2 will appear mate that's how I do my boxes

ok thanks - re-flashed using online method (twice - to 6.1 then again to 6.2) - discovered my first mistake from before - on the h2h you have to pre configure tuner B whilst in openatv, otherwise infinity won't pick it up and give you cable option at beginning of install. After this is done instillation was smooth, so make sure you are on 6.2 (or latest version) and configure tuners.

so ne install complete all seems fine however infinity doesn't seem to have softcams pre installed - this is my next job, fingers crossed.

When I click on the APP Chabs Skins (change between chabs preferances) the box crashes ... how can I delete it and reinstall ????
cheers
To delete chabs plugin, you have to delete all of his skins from your box ie SkyQ, Sky new
Once removed add the skin again then it will add chabs plugin again

Hello guys I am looking to soft cam manager on woosh build infinity how can i enable soft cam manager it has soft cam and soft cam panel but not soft cam manager please help i got zgema star s2 and Tm twin oe box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back