WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made some custom bouquets. Every morning I wake up and most of them are still there but entertainment from freesat replaces my entertainment from IPTV. Also adds bouquets which I keep deleting, like kids and news from freesat.
Is there a way to just keep it how i save it?

Thank you

HI Guys,
My first post on here and I'm hoping someone can help. My box keeps freezing when I call up the EPG and the only way to free it up is to turn it off. I'm running WB Infinity on a ZGemma H2S with Chabs sky new skin.

Any advice much appreciated

Amazing work. I am a newbie, so apologies

I have a question

Is there a way of the channels being in catergories? Ie movies, music, sport?

It just seems to big one massive list a mo

Thanks for your work

Amazing work. I am a newbie, so apologies

I have a question

Is there a way of the channels being in catergories? Ie movies, music, sport?

It just seems to big one massive list a mo

Thanks for your work
Are you on about iptv or sly

Hello there, i have just installed this on a VU+ Solo SE and its running quite smoothly but i was wondering how can i change the skin, it says its under plugins, but i cant find the skins made by Chabs. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello there, i have just installed this on a VU+ Solo SE and its running quite smoothly but i was wondering how can i change the skin, it says its under plugins, but i cant find the skins made by Chabs. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Menu plugins green to download plugins then skins once you've downloaded one go to wb configuration and choose skin should be in there and press ok

Nothing to do with infinity try pressing epg see if catagories come up may be how your provider provides his iptv
They dont seem to come up. It is a provider from here. It must be me being a noob. Everything else is superb. Very impressed with build and line

Would appreciate it lads.

I could do with some sort of categories (sport, music etc)

Everything else is superb. Thanks for everyones work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back