WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. It goes through the setup and installs the plugins but then just says ‘complete’ and stops. Pressing ok or exit just starts the download again. Could this be because of the server issues as the one I did yesterday was fine
Is this today that this has happened?

I seem to have 'lost' a selection of channels, BBC and Channel 4 amongst others, they're still on the EPG but you can't view them.
We've been battered by the wind here so am wondering if the dish is at fault. Any ideas, cheers.

I've been workin on my box for about 6 hours today and having the mother of all stinkers. Anyway I've now got Open ATV 6.3 on my box but I can't get webif to work, does this need to be downloaded? Whilst the instructions may be simple I'm struggling to get up and running - Help!?!

I've been workin on my box for about 6 hours today and having the mother of all stinkers. Anyway I've now got Open ATV 6.3 on my box but I can't get webif to work, does this need to be downloaded? Whilst the instructions may be simple I'm struggling to get up and running - Help!?!
Go on google and type your box ip address or type( http://zgemmah9s example)

new install..my line is active in server but no premium channels working cccam line iv restarted cam tested nwork now im just stuck
can you get channels 1,2,3,4 etc?
i assume you mean satellite and not cable?
is the line new or is there a possibility it may have expired? - how long have you had it?
did you put the line in CCcam.cfg in usr/keys folder before restarting softcam?

can you get channels 1,2,3,4 etc?
i assume you mean satellite and not cable?
is the line new or is there a possibility it may have expired? - how long have you had it?
did you put the line in CCcam.cfg in usr/keys folder before restarting softcam?

yes i can get 1,2,3,4,5 its cable iv had the line for a year line is in cccam.cfg i was running ipab until sunday when box crashed

You need to put opkg install then rest of command
Thanks - A bit further on but the install isn't follow how it should, after initialising the usb hard drive it is only showing me "Via Satelite Only" & "I use only IPTV to recieve live channels"
do I need to start again?

Thanks - A bit further on but the install isn't follow how it should, after initialising the usb hard drive it is only showing me "Via Satelite Only" & "I use only IPTV to recieve live channels"
do I need to start again?
No you set iptv manually yourself like if was using Jedi you would re install jedi if using xtream editor you would re install that same with all4one plugin you would have to set them all up again like mine I have setup just for iptv no sattalite channels and had to install what I needed to receive my iptv

No you set iptv manually yourself like if was using Jedi you would re install jedi if using xtream editor you would re install that same with all4one plugin you would have to set them all up again like mine I have setup just for iptv no sattalite channels and had to install what I needed to receive my iptv
Thanks - I’m not using iptv on this I was just trying to say what was being show on the box. I rebooted and it looked like it was showing me the correct options so I’m a bit further in still, just doing a scan and trying to get some channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back