WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I've just got around to installing infinity on the zgemma 2s as I haven't been able to use the IPTV plug in since I re-flashed Wooshbuild V5 to V7 (box freezing etc.) However, Infinity still doesn't seem to have resolved the issue? All lists are populated for the various providers, but very few will load (most just remain at the "loading please wait" screen. Yify informed me that there was no codec present that can handle the stream's type. Code 6, and when I exit the plug in and return to tv, the picture is blank although the sound is present. The only way to resolve it is to reboot via the button on the back of the box, because if I try via long hold of remote standby button and restart the box remains on the shutting down screen.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Extra info: Box displays 0101 before attempting to load requested titles
WooshBuild 5 was running openATV 5.3 which will keep your 2S box running "quickly"

Wooshbuild Infinity was made to do great things but making the 2S box faster isn't one of them. I don't know if installing a lower version of openATV will help or if IPTV Player will even run but you can try. If you can afford to, it would be worth upgrading your box to something with more power, the 2S now is lacking in that department a little bit. You can pickup a second hand H2S for £40ish maybe less. Or you could opt for a more powerful box for under £100.

Here is a direct download link to openATV 5.3 for the Zgemma 2S box. If your IPTV player isn't working at the moment you have nothing to lose.
http://images1.mynonpublic.com/openatv/5.3/index.php?open=zgemmas2s

Also, before you flash the box, try installing the IPTV Player supplementary plugin which can be found in the extensions section of download plugins and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Infinity installs picons as standard on setup so you should be able to go to the remove section and open the picons section and remove anything in there. Installing picons is also in the picons section.

Green -> Red -> Picons -> select and remove all picon sets - exit button once.
Green button (download plugins) -> picons -> Select the picon set you want.

If there are no picons you like you will need to download them manually and install the ipk on your box.

The picon set Infinity uses is the same one as previous WooshBuild versions. This is available in the download plugins / picons section.
Thanks wooshman yes it's the preinstalled ones I would like back. I obviously messed something along the way and they are no longer in the remove or add section. I'll do the manual option which I didn't know could be done. Thanks

WooshBuild 5 was running openATV 5.3 which will keep your 2S box running "quickly"

Wooshbuild Infinity was made to do great things but making the 2S box faster isn't one of them. I don't know if installing a lower version of openATV will help or if IPTV Player will even run but you can try. If you can afford to, it would be worth upgrading your box to something with more power, the 2S now is lacking in that department a little bit. You can pickup a second hand H2S for £40ish maybe less. Or you could opt for a more powerful box for under £100.

Here is a direct download link to openATV 5.3 for the Zgemma 2S box. If your IPTV player isn't working at the moment you have nothing to lose.

Also, before you flash the box, try installing the IPTV Player supplementary plugin which can be found in the extensions section of download plugins and see if that helps.

Cheers Wooshman! I'm only running it as a secondary box for the bedroom, so really nothing to lose. I'll give all suggestions a go :-)

Cheers Wooshman! I'm only running it as a secondary box for the bedroom, so really nothing to lose. I'll give all suggestions a go :)
Another suggestion is to stamp on it lol.

To give you a little extra speed, uninstall picons and if you don't use live TV rewind disable timeshift too.

Hi,

Went swimmingly once I realised which heading the Zgemma came under - Dohhh!

Just one question; as the process is now image free, if for any reason the box goes U/S, is it simply a case of downloading the latest ATV image, then following the process again? In the past we simply copied an image and used that in case of problems.

If that's the case will the Infinity info always be present on the site, or can we save the link/info for our relative boxes somewhere?

That's 2 questions actually, so for a third, is anyone having problem with forgotten passwords reset. Everytime I do it I stay logged-in for 5 mins, then it throws me out and says the reset hasn't worked. Hence I apologise if these questions have been asked, but I can't stay on site long enough to check!

Great work again guys, many thanks.

If gray1313's answer doesn't help, open a command prompt on your computer and type: ping nameofbox which you didn't mention. This will give you the ipaddress of the box. In your browser then type: http://theipaddress

managed to do it on my mobile phone and put the ip address on phone and it connected to zgemma box, up and running now :-)
epg setting is now using the hard-drive ,
thank you

Hi,

Went swimmingly once I realised which heading the Zgemma came under - Dohhh!

Just one question; as the process is now image free, if for any reason the box goes U/S, is it simply a case of downloading the latest ATV image, then following the process again? In the past we simply copied an image and used that in case of problems.

If that's the case will the Infinity info always be present on the site, or can we save the link/info for our relative boxes somewhere?

That's 2 questions actually, so for a third, is anyone having problem with forgotten passwords reset. Everytime I do it I stay logged-in for 5 mins, then it throws me out and says the reset hasn't worked. Hence I apologise if these questions have been asked, but I can't stay on site long enough to check!

Great work again guys, many thanks.
I just added (Zgemma) to the Airdigital links as this is catching a few people out.

Yes, you can flash your box as often as you want and will always get the latest plugins and updates. This is the same should your box go stupid and crash. ou can make your own image backup to a USB stick which will restore the image as it was when you made it, but it will become outdated. The link to the box will always be the same for that box, http://zgemmah2s, http://vusolo4k, http://osmini and so on.

Send @wheelo a PM about your password issue, he may be able to do something his end. Or with his end!

Just a question out of curiosity. For those of us in roi. Is there any way of getting abm to add bouquets for a.m. the saorview channels ie the terrestrial channels here, equivalent of the uk’s free to air. I know I can add these bouquets manually using openwebif but abm would be a bit handier when setting up multiple boxes. Thanks

Just a question out of curiosity. For those of us in roi. Is there any way of getting abm to add bouquets for a.m. the saorview channels ie the terrestrial channels here, equivalent of the uk’s free to air. I know I can add these bouquets manually using openwebif but abm would be a bit handier when setting up multiple boxes. Thanks
Soarview is available in ABM I believe. I haven't had a play but posts from the past indicate it works well.

Soarview is available in ABM I believe. I haven't had a play but posts from the past indicate it works well.
Thanks for quick reply. Set up infinity for my sister fri and didn’t see the option for saorview in abm. I’ll go take another gander at it tomorrow sure. Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m97wz7ua9...transparent_2018-06-02--00-12-44_all.ipk?dl=1

Open webif on your computer and terminal (like you did for Infinity) and paste the following.

opkg install https://www.dropbox.com/s/m97wz7ua9...transparent_2018-06-02--00-12-44_all.ipk?dl=1

What error message do you get if any?
Thanks for the support, I did get an error when I did that through open webif but it wont let me copy and paste the error, Ive now noticed it was the SRP picons I was after and that link is for SNP picons.
I manually added the ipk and all back how I like it, thanks for all you and the crew do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back