WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same on the genuine vm boxes, well the v6 at least, these channels replaced the uktv channels, but they are already there on another number, for instance premier sports is on 127, but it is also on 551, its the same with a few other channels aswell, from what i can see freesports is the only new channel on cable.

hello guys , i am having trouble getting infinity build on a zgemmma h52tc , tried the open atv for zgemma h5 ac , but box doesnt recognise the usb or just wont flash for some reason,,,
tried formatting my usb first aswell still wont flash the open atv , is the h5 ac software compatible as there doesnt seem to be a h52tc software..

hello guys , i am having trouble getting infinity build on a zgemmma h52tc , tried the open atv for zgemma h5 ac , but box doesnt recognise the usb or just wont flash for some reason,,,
tried formatting my usb first aswell still wont flash the open atv , is the h5 ac software compatible as there doesnt seem to be a h52tc software..

there's h52tc software here:
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah52tc
try a different usb if the box isn't recognising it

If i choose iptv only, at a later date can i go settings and change tuner for sat, or will i have to go through all process again,thank you

Hi
I installed infinity on both my VU+ Solo2 boxes last week and thought i had sorted it without major issues, but i was wrong. I have a line installed aswell as an iptv service installed which both work fine. I have my external storage mounted. My issue i have had since installing infinity is i cannot live pause any channel including the free channels. I know i cannot record iptv, its just the line channels i want to live pause or record. Any advice would be appreciated

No problems on any of the boxes running here and they are all makes and sizes. What is your usb device mounted as? Blue button -> Yellow button.

If it isn't set to media/hdd then it needs changing.
Check your timeshift settings too. Everything is setup to pause etc as default but worth checking anyway, especially if you restored settings.

Yes theyre setup exactly as they should be. Also should crossepg plugin be installed or is epgimport all this build needs

Only needs EPG Importer, done away with CrossEPG, but you are free to use it if you want to.

Backup your box, backup settings and flash, then install Infinity without restoring settings. See if your stuff pauses then.

Then if you want, restore your settings and see what happens.

Update:
Just rebooted both boxes and now live pause works, not sure what the issue was though. Thanks woosh for your help anyway

installed wooshbuild infinity on miraclebox premium micro
the menu's are really slow ?? is this normal ??

at mo just testing wooshbuild infinity for cable
i have 32mb usb stick inserted
skyWB skin

removed a few plugins which i wont use, but dont make any difference

Last edited:
If it has just finished setup then the EPG will be being imported - and does so with a reboot. This can be turned off as per my previous post yesterday.

Other than that being the issue it isn't slow on any menus. It is openATV at the end of the day with a skin and couple of plugins. Nothing else is running that doesn't need to be and there are quite a few default un-needed plugs completely removed.

ok epg was done as you said and box did reboot
i have skywb skin installed
removed some plugins which i wont use.
but on pressing the menu it is really slow selecting stuff, other than that its working...

Try the metrix skin and it will fly. Try any skins you like, Chabs' skins are in the Skin section.

If it is an older spec box, try an earlier openATV on it.

was running openatv 6.2 on it before i tried wooshbuild infinity
this was working ok
but will try some other skins

thx

having trouble flashing my H5.2TC I understand the USB being temperamental but all are flashing up to 49 and then stuck and no further updates, does this mean anything, am I missing something?

Thanks!

having trouble flashing my H5.2TC I understand the USB being temperamental but all are flashing up to 49 and then stuck and no further updates, does this mean anything, am I missing something?

i think youre missing the openwebif step in the setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back