WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can turn off the auto loading of the EPG on reboot if you want to.

Green -> EPG Importer - Start import after booting up - Set this to never.

Hi, can some one please help. I have been trying to download the wooshbuild infinity via the link above but it not working. How do I download it please?

No, your box still needs flashing so needs a USB stick. The difference is that you flash your box with openATV and then install Infinity. But you still need a USB to flash.

I am in the middle of flashing and my box has stucked on installing plugins for over 25min, does this mean the box is crashed or I just need to be patient and wait for as long as it takes?

Depends what box you are using. If it is the zgemma 2S then could be taking ages, if not restart the box.
The box is now rebooting thanks man. I think it took about 30min. I wasn't expecting that as many people have mentioned that this only takes 5min. And now it just went to tv straight, no option to install wooshbuild infinity. Have I done something wrong?

It depends on what steps you have taken to do the job.

1. Flash openATV
2. Open webif in your browser and type the command in the instructions
3. Pick up your remote and go through the setup screens including the WooshBuild Infinity setup process

This will setup your TV resolution, sat tuner, skin, plugins and scan the channels for you.

Wooshman, ive read many times on here about updates many users saying things like ive had xx updates but the only updates I seem to have/do is the IPTV player??

thanks Dave

If you press the blue button and then select software updates you will see a list of available updates. This is an all or nothing list, you can't select the odd one or two. When you press the green button it will start to install them all. Once finished you will be prompted to restart your box. This is a full box restart.

99 times out of 100 everything is fine. A general rule of thumb is if you see the mention of Kernal in the update list, don't do the updates as these can cause your box to not boot and requires flashing.

The software updates you see are normally standard parts of openATV but from time to time, I will update some of the WooshBuild side of things such as WB Config, the picons etc so it is worth checking from time to time. I do tend to post when there is something I have updated though.

h2h box my box automatically done an abm and a epg scan this morning and now in entertainment gold has disappeared and free sports. 4 music and sky sports mix are in entertainment any ideas ive deleted abm bouquets and also epg and scanned them again but still the same

Haven't they had a move around since some channels got removed as they didn't want to pay \/irgin as shite load of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back