WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the following steps:
Green button -> Green button -> systemplugins -> Autobouquetsmaker -> OK and select yes
Restart the box
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsmaker -> Providers -> Select SkyUK -> -> Regions need oto be set to his region with custom at the end -> Green button to save.
Start scan
Thanks for the reply great set up by the way much appreciated

Turn it off and back on if it is just sat there, or use the restart option in webif - try that first actually.

Failing that, reflash it

Turn it off and back on if it is just sat there, or use the restart option in webif - try that first actually.

Failing that, reflash it
Thanks for the reply, tried restarting box bit same problem, webif no longer responding. How long should it be on the load screen so I know once I re-flash thanks

@llor reflashing does EVERYTHING, you don't have to remove, move, rename anything.
Infinity does it all.

Wheelo, Woosh thanks.

Just turned back on after reflashing and here what I get and the folders/files on root:/hdd......what is not working...as I still do not get logos/picon etc..? I really appreciate your support as I’m loving it..

Attachments

• 89059A8E-7C29-4FC7-876F-4CB085F8ADD2.jpeg
    89059A8E-7C29-4FC7-876F-4CB085F8ADD2.jpeg
    464.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 8671FF07-5C0C-43CC-BF2C-C83F86F3C9A2.jpeg
    8671FF07-5C0C-43CC-BF2C-C83F86F3C9A2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Wheelo, Woosh thanks.

Just turned back on after reflashing and here what I get and the folders/files on root:/hdd......what is not working...as I still do not get logos/picon etc..? I really appreciate your support as I’m loving it..
And you selected SkyQ as your default skin when you flashed the box? Are you restoring any settings when asked?

I would delete both SkyQ folders on the usb, delete and picon folders, although I can't see one and then flash the box again.

Do it from the Blue button -> Flash online -> Green button -> highlight latest version -> green button -> Don't backup settings -> When asked selected number 1 to flash with wizard.

Have you got a spare USB you can try on this box? If so, when asked if you want to initialise it, do so to wipe it. The go through the rest of the setup and select SkyQ as your default skin.

sorry for this and thanks for the help, what is best to flash with? is there an image for your build or flash back with openatv file?
Sorry new to this and thanks
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=

Select your box from the list of manufacturers, yours is AirDigital at the top. Download the latest version, extract to a USB stick so you have the zgemma folder on the USB, plug it in the box and turn it on.

When the front LCD screen says USB / UPDT, press the front power button - the LCD should change to FLSH

You will then be at step 1 of the setup instructions again.

Select your box from the list of manufacturers, yours is AirDigital at the top. Download the latest version, extract to a USB stick so you have the zgemma folder on the USB, plug it in the box and turn it on.

When the front LCD screen says USB / UPDT, press the front power button - the LCD should change to FLSH

You will then be at step 1 of the s

You will then be at step 1 of the setup instructions again.
Thank you very much

And you selected SkyQ as your default skin when you flashed the box? Are you restoring any settings when asked?

I would delete both SkyQ folders on the usb, delete and picon folders, although I can't see one and then flash the box again.

Do it from the Blue button -> Flash online -> Green button -> highlight latest version -> green button -> Don't backup settings -> When asked selected number 1 to flash with wizard.

Have you got a spare USB you can try on this box? If so, when asked if you want to initialise it, do so to wipe it. The go through the rest of the setup and select SkyQ as your default skin.

Thanks Woosh! To you first question: yes.
To your last questi I should have a spare usb key...currently I have an hdd with my recordings conncted on the bac USB...shall I leave it there? I guess not right? The connect the spare key on the front/back?

Thanks Woosh! To you first question: yes.
To your last questi I should have a spare usb key...currently I have an hdd with my recordings conncted on the bac USB...shall I leave it there? I guess not right? The connect the spare key on the front/back?

Woosh...tried to delete those skyq and picon folders now from hdd...it doesn't let me....anyway...disconneted the HDD and tried to flash as per your instruction....ehm...I get a blue page with a big listing stating software error encountered and the blue circle on the top left runs then it restart on the same channel I left it.....now what we do? I have my usb key ready...

You removed the HDD too soon.

Insert the spare USB stick, turn on the box and then flash from online again. It should work then

You removed the HDD too soon.

Insert the spare USB stick, turn on the box and then flash from online again. It should work then
Sorry.....just tried....nope..same thing..:(

Sorry.....just tried....nope..same thing..:(

I have to go out now...but would keep on fighting as soon as I am back later on...:(y):

Are you using your box for satellite still too or just IPTV?

Picons are seen when you are on a channel, say BBC1, and press the OK button. You should see the BBC 1 logo.

Can you show me a screenshot of the folders on the USB please and also open the EPG and highlight BBC1
Good morning Woosh and all,
I'm using h2s for iptv only, even though the initial target was to have it also for sat, still have some mech/electr. issues that I need to fix on my positioner though.
This is the USB screenshots:
USB.PNG

AEC1C742-C1C8-4769-ACAB-E1DD72CF2548.jpeg
Good morning Woosh and all,
I'm using h2s for iptv only, even though the initial target was to have it also for sat, still have some mech/electr. issues that I need to fix on my positioner though.
This is the USB screenshots:
USB.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
To save me reading through 60+ pages on this thread, could you tell me if this can be installed without being able to access openwebif? ... cheers Col ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back