WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a box in the bedroom but it's connected to the internet via a secondary router via a switch so can't connect to it via computer you see.

I think you said you had an H2S

Download this file: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.2-zgemmah2s-20180810_usb.zip

extract the zip to the USB stick so you have the zgemma folder on the USB, plug it in the box and turn it on.

When the front LCD screen says USB / UPDT, press the front power button - the LCD should change to FLSH

You will then be at step 1 of the setup instructions again.

How should I handke the previous HDD and my recordings....reinitialize? Use the usb where the zgemma folder is? Now in the front usb...

How should I handke the previous HDD and my recordings....reinitialize? Use the usb where the zgemma folder is? Now in the front usb...
Lets see if using this USB stick sorts your picon issue first, don't worry about the hard drive for now. We can deal with that if it sorts your issue.
You can flash with the usb in the rear of the box if you want to and leave it in there for the full setup.

Lets see if using this USB stick sorts your picon issue first, don't worry about the hard drive for now. We can deal with that if it sorts your issue.
You can flash with the usb in the rear of the box if you want to and leave it in there for the full setup.
Dear Woosh, it took me some time (I am slow) and just finished flashing as per your leaad above...and restarting iptv...back in business BUT..except for a handful of radio..where I could now see logos...situation did not change, that is no logos/picon.
I really appreciate your availability and great support...will have to catch up tomorrow if you are around.

..for now a bit frustrating...but will not give up;)

Thanks!

Does it matter if boxes are clones as i see posts stuck on old firmware because of drivers not working on newer images.
Might that be an issue with the infinity image?

Dear Woosh, it took me some time (I am slow) and just finished flashing as per your leaad above...and restarting iptv...back in business BUT..except for a handful of radio..where I could now see logos...situation did not change, that is no logos/picon.
I really appreciate your availability and great support...will have to catch up tomorrow if you are around.

..for now a bit frustrating...but will not give up;)

Thanks!
Are you using your box for satellite still too or just IPTV?

Picons are seen when you are on a channel, say BBC1, and press the OK button. You should see the BBC 1 logo.

Can you show me a screenshot of the folders on the USB please and also open the EPG and highlight BBC1

Does it matter if boxes are clones as i see posts stuck on old firmware because of drivers not working on newer images.
Might that be an issue with the infinity image?
If a box is a clone, say of a Vu+ box, drivers are really something I can't do anything about. openATV is available for non clones. Doesn't help clone box users but I think we would end up trying to support the world.

Or isn't this what you meant?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hard to know with a vu solo2 on BH image as clones run on that + his image is old,many people were conned into thinking they bought an original,i would wonder if a newer openatv would work then infinity?

Its hard to know with a vu solo2 on BH image as clones run on that + his image is old,many people were conned into thinking they bought an original,i would wonder if a newer openatv would work then infinity?
Who's image is old mate? I haven't seen mention of a BH image or clone.

A poster elsewhere said this
" so i cant flash for other image unless BH image 2.0.7.1 its too old and old drivers "
Hence why i queried your image for his box?
I left him a link on how to spot a fake box from a real one and awaiting an answer

Good morning Woosh and all,
I'm using h2s for iptv only, even though the initial target was to have it also for sat, still have some mech/electr. issues that I need to fix on my positioner though.
This is the USB screenshots:
View attachment 34361
That is why you are not getting picons are large channel picons in skyQ. The channel names for IPTV do not match picon names and won't show a picon as a result.

e-channelizer could be used to assign picons to your channels but it is a long job. Nice result at the end though.

You are now free to shut down the box, remove the USB, plug your HDD back in and turn the box on.

Generally you can use your computer and connect to the box via the network, this in my opinion is the easiest way.
upload_2018-8-12_15-15-9.png
Double click the box, then double click root.
upload_2018-8-12_15-16-16.png

The other option is to use an ftp client, you then connect to the box and navigate through to the folder. This is overkill in my opinion.

The final option is to use the plugin called Dream Explorer. You can put files on the USB stick, insert into the box and copy to the location using the remove.

That is why you are not getting picons are large channel picons in skyQ. The channel names for IPTV do not match picon names and won't show a picon as a result.

e-channelizer could be used to assign picons to your channels but it is a long job. Nice result at the end though.

You are now free to shut down the box, remove the USB, plug your HDD back in and turn the box on.

In E-Channelizer, you can drag and drop picons to quickly assign them to channels.
On a side note, it is NOT recommended to place picons in HDD. Use the internal Flash if large enough or USB instead.

WooshBuild Infinity now includes a dedicated DigibitVPN plugin. It has private servers purely for Infinity users. It can be found in the WooshBuild plugins section.
Refreshing the server list connects directly to Digibit so the server list you see will always be up to date.

Please note you need to sort out your own Digibit account, this plugin just makes it easy to add your account to WooshBuild Infinity and gives you dedicated servers which are not in heavy use like their generic server lists.

This plugin is a complete re-write from the previous multi provider Easy VPN Adder plugin and will only work with WooshBuild Infinity. No previous WooshBuild versions have this plugin.

In E-Channelizer, you can drag and drop picons to quickly assign them to channels.
On a side note, it is NOT recommended to place picons in HDD. Use the internal Flash if large enough or USB instead.
Hi SayyiD. Re sidenote comment. Just wondered what you meant about it is NOT recommended to place picons in HDD. I have my picons on my HDD. What sort of problems does this cause? Cheers Neal

Hi SayyiD. Re sidenote comment. Just wondered what you meant about it is NOT recommended to place picons in HDD. I have my picons on my HDD. What sort of problems does this cause? Cheers Neal

Hi Nael,
In such case, HDD will keep spinning all the time while loading picons, which might cause a long-term damage!

Last edited:
Tried updating, now my box fails to initialise the external HDD? Every time I reboot it tries installing "infinity". How can i stop this and revert back to version 7?

Tried updating, now my box fails to initialise the external HDD? Every time I reboot it tries installing "infinity". How can i stop this and revert back to version 7?
In what way do you mean it fails to initialise your HDD? Does it tell you it is in use or just won't initialise it? If it is still saying it is installing Infinity, it is because you haven't gone all the way to the end of setup. Go through the setup steps (without initialising your HDD) and it will finish the setup.

The WooshBuild v7 link is still available on the wooshbuild website but is well out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back