WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate had a read of that but the rest of my epg importer seems to be working fine it just doesn’t get info for these channels for some reason.
I have always used Crossepg, don't like epg importer, too many problems with it. My box is a Mut@nt HD51 though so no insight into Zgemma's.

You don't say what skin you are using but Disabling toppicks (EPG -> Menu -> Show bouquets on launch - no) and scanning channels are not linked in any way and scanning cannot turn toppicks back on.
Sorry wooshman, I love the setup and very grateful for it. I have put it on my new zgemma H7s, I see where I went wrong. Thank you

I have always used Crossepg, don't like epg importer, too many problems with it. My box is a Mut@nt HD51 though so no insight into Zgemma's.
If you ever go down the IPTV route with the channels being added to your bouquets you will find you end up using EPG Importer as it is standard use for IPTV EPG.

WB has nothing to do with IPTV Player (now known as e2iPlayer). It is a third party plugin which we have no control over.

Regarding 6.2 issue with epg importer, i uninstalled epgimporter and reinstalled it. Its now working. Should i stick with 6.2 or is it safer on 6.1?

Regarding 6.2 issue with epg importer,
It isn't an issue with openATV 6.2

EPG Importer was updated by the people who write it and this stops IPTV EPGs from working. They have since released a new version which has sorted it. openATV just add the plugin to the feeds, they are not the ones who write it.

anyone have any straight forward guides to get epg import working on wooshbuild
ive been trying for a while now and still no joy
i am using open atv 6.2 with wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h9s
i have 2 plugins installed my iptv one and the crosspeg plugin and the FTA channels all update but none of my iptv supplied channels show any info
any ideas suggestions?
I thought about xtream editor - but it seems you have to pay for this

I have just said what I done above and all mine are working I have both cable and iptv after putting the command in webif box will reboot then I refreshed all my iptv channels I use aniptvadder so I validated again then used epgimporter and I got 147130 events and that's what I used to get before the problem so It worked

I had to validate my iptv again then restart box then green epgimporter blue button tick what I needed to green then green to save then yellow to start the epg I ended up with 147130 events then check my iptv and every thing was back to normal I updated me software before doing the command in webif as well first to the latest epgimporter 1.0+git189

Process I did
Red button
Software manager
Software update
Package list update
Then it found 74 updates or so
Ran updates box restarted
Went to zgemmah9s on pc
Terminal
Then root
Pasted data got a message it then said it was rebooting box
Then went crossepg plug-in