WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my provider has advised i use suls - seems to be epgimporter and the
E2m3u2bouquet plugin so will try this and see what happens

havin a look on net now if I find out how to do it I will leyt you know it was already there on mine so I presume it must of been with the aniptvadder I use or from my iptv provider let you know if I find ewt out anyway

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm also having issues with epgimporter.
Basically anytime I open the plugin then try to select sources it crashes my box, it updates the epg fine tho when I press on manual update. It's git179 that's on my box and I'm running wooshbuild infinity.
Any help massively appreciated.

if its working and your getting all the info in your epg menu I would leave it for a bit and wait for a fix and don't do software updates just yet

There is already a thread for EPG Importer. The solution to getting your IPTV epg working is posted in that thread with a fix @dsayers2014 sorted. It isn't something WooshBuild has caused so please don't keep posting in here about it. This thread is for WooshBuild Infinity support.

If you use the Sul's plugin you will need to update to the latest version too, again though this has nothing to do with WooshBuild. It still won't work until you run the fix for EPG Importer.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/epg-importer-not-working.142912/page-6#post-900161

No Rob, have a lol at the tread "epg importer not working".
It appears there has been an update to epgimporter that has knackered it for the time being, solution is to ftp over the file one of the guy has mentioned on there.
Code:
ftp://var/volatile/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_1.0-20180810_all.ipk
Looks something like that mate. I was having issues with crashes but this fixed it.
Also just fyi, if you have an android phone, install ftpcafe on there, much easier then walking up the stairs for the pc all the time lol.

as I have been advised that its not a wooshbuild error and use the fix that doesnt solve my query - any ideas which forum I need to post this on - as I am getting no where
thanks gray1313 for trying to help

No worries, click on the link that woosh posted above my previous comment, go to page 2 and look at what nazodoop (I think) posted. It's a download for the older file of epgimporter, download that and save it, open up an ftp client (filezilla, ftpcafe) and the look for that file on the panel on the left, will be in downloads.
Go to right hand panel of you box that is displayed and go to bar, then volatile, then tmp.
No go back to the file on left hand panel and right click, click upload and then close the session once it's transferred.
Now go back to zgemma, delete previous epgimporter (green button, red button, look for epgimporter, then delete it)
Now restart box, then go to setup, software management, install local extension, then click on bottom option twice. Should install the older but working epgimporter, once that done restart box again, and then press green, epgimporter and fry again mate.
Hope that sorts you out, did for me anyways and about 10 others that were having same problems.
Cheers

sent you a message rob I tried that and didn't work for me either read your inbox cause cant say ewt on this thread now which is fair enough as woosh as put lot work into infinity

Surely if you've both done it and it's not working it must be on your suppliers end then? Other option, see if your supplier supports xtream editor and send them over the code, that way your epg gets pulled in that way, never had a problem with that way. And most suppliers I've come across support xtream editor as it's more user friendly way of adding iptv to your box, just my opinion though.

Can anyone help with Audio settings on a surround sound system,on wooshbuild.HD Channels coming through great but when i go to sd channels very low ?what are Audio settings please help have to press yellow then yellow again whenever i change channels

Last edited:
First time i have seen one of these ones its a zgemma-star 2s, yes they are the ones i tried. Give it another go on Sunday, got the house to myself then, so i can shout at the TV in peace.
Finally got around to trying again to flash the above box, 2x 8gb, 4x16gb and 6x 32gb usb sticks were tried, all to no avail, so i was using a different laptop to download open atv on, i then got the old laptop out and downloaded open atv on 2 of the 16s and 2 of the 32s, put the 1st one into the box and it flashed, then got wooshbuild on, but i still did something wrong as i didnt get any bouquets on the box, ended up putting all the remaining sat channels onto favourite channels manually, took a while, so i am open to suggestions as to why the box wouldnt flash when i downloaded from the new laptop, but worked first time when i used my old one, and also why i didnt get any sat bouquets on, the mate who owns it will be using for iptv and sat, so i will try and get that sorted for him next.

Hi all,
Hope I am in the right place.
I have hust reflashed my zgemma h2h box to whooshbuild infinity. Install went smooth followed instructions from whooshman on another thread. My issue is I now only have channels 1-5 working.
Could be likely I have missed or not done something or I may need a new line? TBH l am not sure.
Person who provided with the original line has disappeared so will likely need to find a new supplier if I need a new line.
Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back