Pasted data got a message it then said it was rebooting box
Then went crossepg plug-in
It searches and reads 936 channels
Does an update and refresh
I check epg import and rytec sources are selected
Run import and it comes up with about 70k imported
But not 1 info shows next to an IPTV channels
I think I’m missing aomething somewhere
Does your supplier support epg have you made sure rytec xml Live on sat 1 dead on sat 2 and your iptv source ticked press green to save then yellow to import

I use kodi box and epg shows with same iptv account
Rytez xmltv sat options in sources are ticked none of the others seem relevant

I use the app on the box aniptvadder with the guy who I get my iptv off and it lets you validate everything again so it repopulates all your channels that's the only thing different oh and restart box again then green epgimport yellow to do them again is the re no way you can refresh your channels of your iptv then restart box and do epg again yellow button

I’ve checked the plugin my provider gave me
It has an import and run button done this and saved and no changes
Still think it is me somewhere

yes refresh channels then do the epg import again blue button tick everything green to save then yellow then check iptv after its finished the events

green/epg/blue button/ have you got iptv bouquet maker e2m3u2 bouquet if so press it and underneath it should say tick that box

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is in the epgimporter blue button sources and mines the very last one in sources it says bouquetmaker e2m3u2 bouquet and when I click on it I get which I tick

Last edited by a moderator:
mines after the Russian xmltv I don't know how you get this in there then mate unless you can ftp it in there using file zilla you will have to ask wooshman or dsayer might know they know every thing else

i dont have the e2m3u2 plugin i have just added it and restarted this is what you said before so I was presuming you had put it on your box

i went
menu
plugins
download now (green button)
extensions
scrolled down to e2m3u2bouquet(0.76) and installed
then restarted and it appears in plugins menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back