Wooshbuild Support Thread

you mentioned iptv is working. are your tuners active for satellite? if you go to a channel whats the SNR

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tuners are set for satellite 28.2e Astra
In tunner configuration both tunner should
be set to simple and mode single If you go
to sat finder.your s.n.r should averaging
16 to.18db your b.e.r should be 80 and
there should be a green tick indicating a
signal

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dish is aligned fine , just rigged up the old sky box and receiving signal there so don’t understand why I’m not getting any signal on my zgemma ?

Dish is aligned fine , just rigged up the old sky box and receiving signal there so don’t understand why I’m not getting any signal on my zgemma ?
got any other zgemma to try there? might be tuner in box

Unplugged it for a few hours reflashed and it started working again however that’s not worked this time
I would try another box to see if the same
Fault occurs It could be a faulty l.n.b Usually with tunner faults you.recieve
Error message

I would try another box to see if the same
Fault occurs It could be a faulty l.n.b Usually with tunner faults you.recieve
Error message

same as im thinking tuner mighg have lost sensitivity

Possibly wrong place to post. I’m after buying a formuler f1. Currently use wooshbuild on a h.2s. I see that the formuler f1 can use full kodi on both vix and atv, I’m familiar and comfortable with wooshbuild so I’m just wondering can I use wooshbuild and have kodi installed on the formuler f1. I’m just more curious to see it operating on the box than anything.

Possibly wrong place to post. I’m after buying a formuler f1. Currently use wooshbuild on a h.2s. I see that the formuler f1 can use full kodi on both vix and atv, I’m familiar and comfortable with wooshbuild so I’m just wondering can I use wooshbuild and have kodi installed on the formuler f1. I’m just more curious to see it operating on the box than anything.
Kodi would be ok on formular 1 probably more glitching as it has a dual core
Processor personally i wouldn't use kodi
The i.pt.v plugin is good enough with
Wooshbuild for movies etc Kodi would
run far better on a octocore andriod box
very little glitching

Hi guys.
Just trying a rescan. Keeps saying no valid nims for sky uk.
Not sure what's up.
I'm on wb7 on zgemma h5.2tc. Running sat and cable. When I go to providers in abm, sky has disappeared from the list. Have updated config files.

Odd.

I'm also getting alot of glitching on vm at the moment on many channels, which I've never had before. My provider has changed one of his ports and I had to slightly edit my line. Not sure if that's anything to do with the glitching?

Any help or advice guys?
Many thanks.

Back