Wooshbuild Support Thread

Kodi would be ok on formular 1 probably more glitching as it has a dual core
Processor personally i wouldn't use kodi
The i.pt.v plugin is good enough with
Wooshbuild for movies etc Kodi would
run far better on a octocore andriod box
very little glitching

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Cheers. Ya I’m perfectly happy with wooshbuild to be honest, and I have kodi on a proper setup already. Just curious to see it work on an e2 that’s all

Cheers. Ya I’m perfectly happy with wooshbuild to be honest, and I have kodi on a proper setup already. Just curious to see it work on an e2 that’s all
Its all a learning curve still learing myself
Wooshbuild is top notch

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

A question. I am from the North West but live in the South, is it possible to get BBC1 for both areas on
the bouquet or is it strictly one area?
Appreciate any feedback.

A question. I am from the North West but live in the South, is it possible to get BBC1 for both areas on
the bouquet or is it strictly one area?
Appreciate any feedback.
I think one because you scan one area at a time but could be wrong

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello guys quick question, got wooshbuild 7 on a box however the EPG importer does not have the IPTV sources which others seem to have, anyway to update it?

Hello guys quick question, got wooshbuild 7 on a box however the EPG importer does not have the IPTV sources which others seem to have, anyway to update it?
have you pressed blue button when your on epg importer and had a look if there is any there and if there ticked or not

Zgemma H7s how do i flash wooshbuild?
i have copied the zgemma folder of wooshbuild 7 onto a flash drive, plugged it into a usb port on the back of the machine and turned it on, but it dosnt flash it just loads up normal!!!!!

any suggestions would be great.

i have copied the zgemma folder of wooshbuild 7 onto a flash drive, plugged it into a usb port on the back of the machine and turned it on, but it dosnt flash it just loads up normal!!!!!

boxes are very tempermental with certain usbs may be worth trying another like 2gb or 4gb

Also try low level flrmat the usb first then put image on

Its because with the h7s to flash it you have to flip open the front panel and hold down the small black button...as you turn on with the white rear button,hold it down until the display says flash then release it.

Its because with the h7s to flash it you have to flip open the front panel and hold down the small black button...as you turn on with the white rear button,hold it down until the display says flash then release it.
4 scan disk usb drives tried and still not getting a flash :-(

try plug the usb i front port and on boot hold down the front power button it might force the flash

i have a h7s im not talking about a front port?? im talking about a small black button that needs to be held down when you insert the usb in to the rear,and press the white button

Back