Wooshbuild Support Thread

I hope this is in-order I have a Zgemma H2s and with the new WB I believe you can install a plug-in to install a VPN to my box. Can anyone explain if I can do this?
Cheers Benji

I hope this is in-order I have a Zgemma H2s and with the new WB I believe you can install a plug-in to install a VPN to my box. Can anyone explain if I can do this?
Cheers Benji
Hi yes i believe its called digibit vpn

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi yes i believe its called digibit vpn

green button/green again/scroll down to wooshbuild and its called add-vpn-easily and it has 4 or 5 in there what you can use but don't ask me how to use them that's on the site some were

All,
Hope someone can help...

zGemma 2s box
Updated to WB7
Added IPTV plugin

Box started freezing and I tried to factory reset the box (I know)

Have since tried to reflash WB with USB, but the box goes to boot.

Have tried the USB on two other boxes and both boxes both flashed fine.

I'm at a loss, and have no idea how I can fix it.

Any ideas folks?

All,
Hope someone can help...

zGemma 2s box
Updated to WB7
Added IPTV plugin

Any ideas folks?

Are you using the rear USB port on the 2S when flashing? They don't like flashing from the front port.

Also, is it definitely the 2s version and not the H2S you're trying to flash?

All,
Hope someone can help...

zGemma 2s box
Updated to WB7
Added IPTV plugin

Any ideas folks?
try hdd low level format and then try again too

Having trouble using my digibit vpn through add vpn easily plugin, Ive set my vpn up and turn it on but my iptv service goes down cant get any channels. My provider has activated vpn on my account, is there some setting am missing ?

¡hi mate I had this problem are you activating the VPN while on IPTV channels?
yes the IPTV channel is running in the background while i connect to vpn. It connects but 2 seconds later the picture freezes, this happens on all channels. restart box and same thing happens, if i turn vpn off all is good and everything works.....

Try activating the VPN on while on fta channels then go to IPTV see what happens worked for me when deactivating go back to fta matthew

Hi

Does anyone can tell me how to add c lines on v7 version. I did had a go with dcc and I cant find blank cccam file in the box (zgemma h2s) to be editet.

Thanks

Hi

Does anyone can tell me how to add c lines on v7 version. I did had a go with dcc and I cant find blank cccam file in the box (zgemma h2s) to be editet.

Thanks
If you go to the first page of this thread and look at post 2 you can then download an empty Ccam file. Just copy and paste your details in
Put the file onto a usb stick put it in the front port. Go to wb config > cam importer

Gawd im just to slow

Last edited:
Back