Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi,
I am having lots of crashes with woosh7 when trying to watch a video files ftp'd to box.
Does anyone have the woosh 5 image please so I can go back??
Thanks
Is it h2s box as others seem to have crashing on theres

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

no 2s, worked flawlessly on v5, now crashes several times an hour, i know its old and slow but that kinda like me, need to eke out a bit more time if I can

ah yes, that gives you basebuild,,,which then does not let you choose v5 goes straight to v7.
Do you know how to force v5?

If this build isn't doing what you want it to and you can't revert back to an older build, have you checked to see if there's any other images/builds you can use instead of wooshbuild?

openatv basic image perhaps from zgemma website, no plugins/extras but you can add your own

@gray1313 .followed your step usb is set to hdd .when I select "create" I get msg sorry no physical devices that supports swap.attached .can' create swapfile on network or fat 32 filesystems .

Sorted now .I hadn' initialised hdd properly. . Thanks. Can you just explain what the swapfile is for ? I don' record anything .do I still need it set up ? Thanks

Sorted now .I hadn' initialised hdd properly. . Thanks. Can you just explain what the swapfile is for ? I don' record anything .do I still need it set up ? Thanks
simple to set up just follow instructions it to do with if not enough memory available.And you don't have to record but you can still pause or rewind live tv

Hi m8 , If it was running ok with version 5 then my advice would stick with that so many problems with W7 and I am still having them ,I haven't got version 5 or I would go back . plenty of advice above but mine still keeps freezing and crashing my box zgemma 2s I also changed to service app and thought that would do but after a bit same problems .

Think a lot of the people having issues with freezing/crashing with WB7 seem to be using the older 2s box, I think the box just doesn't have the processing power to cope with WB7.
The 2 older boxes i've put it on certainly struggled.

Think a lot of the people having issues with freezing/crashing with WB7 seem to be using the older 2s box, I think the box just doesn't have the processing power to cope with WB7.
The 2 older boxes i've put it on certainly struggled.
Cheers, I wish I hadn't updated, surely someone has a working copy I could get? Please?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I could do with the version 5 anyone??
you will have to ask wooshman if he could supply a version 5 but in future always do a full backup to a usb then if the update is no good for your box you can revert back to your version you backed up

Thanks,
Wooshman or anyone else have a v5 I can flash with please?
Sadly I did not make a backup image. My poor old 2s still has some life in her if i can go back, crashes driving me nuts
many thanks

Thanks,
Wooshman or anyone else have a v5 I can flash with please?
Sadly I did not make a backup image. My poor old 2s still has some life in her if i can go back, crashes driving me nuts
many thanks
Have you tried re-flashing your box from basebuild
Is your hdd set up right and swap file enabled.

All the boxes are set up the same, so it could just be the box

You could always flash a plain atv image to see if that runs any better, while you wait to hear from woosh.

Have you tried re-flashing your box from basebuild
Is your hdd set up right and swap file enabled.

All the boxes are set up the same, so it could just be the box

You could always flash a plain atv image to see if that runs any better, while you wait to hear from woosh.
Reflashedbox several times now, swapped hard drives, setup several ways, base atv build also an issue, hence why I want to go back

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back