Wooshbuild Support Thread

Fair enough. Can I ask is xc plugin available to download through the plugins feed?
Xtream Editor 2.10 is available from the extensions section in WooshBuild 7 is that is the same thing as XC. If it isn't the same thing then no, it is available to installed via plugins.

Is there anyway to get the tv category back for my epg. I followed a YouTube video and deleted them. Now I have realised what I’ve done I don’t know how to get them back
If satellite only go into the plugins screen and select Autobouquets E2 and then press the green button and then OK to rescan.
If Cable / Sat go into menu -> setup -> Service searching -> Auto Bouquet Maker -> Start Scan.

I have just done a scan on the autobouquet plugin. And they still haven’t come back
We don't know what the video has got you to do so unsure what has been changed or deleted.

If you are talking about the EPG then you need to run CrossEPG Downloader from the plugins screen

I am only getting oscam file to add line to do I need to create a newcamd.list to put my line in as it was on a newcamdlist file on my old version not wooshbuild

Is there anyway to get the tv category back for my epg. I followed a YouTube video and deleted them. Now I have realised what I’ve done I don’t know how to get them back
Dont know if this is what you mean but try fav button > menu > restore deleted bouquets.

Tried to download sky q plugin in skin section but won't download.running v 1.7 sky q on h2s goes to execution when trying to download but doesn't install any ideas guys

Tried to download sky q plugin in skin section but won't download.running v 1.7 sky q on h2s goes to execution when trying to download but doesn't install any ideas guys
what version have you got go to wb config and check 1.7001 was released then 1.7002 was released with wb config 2.006

I'm not sure how to add a line using usb I add line through pc
just do what makido said above he has even given you the file to download just save as to your desktop in new folder then open folde put file on usb copy and paste line into file then do as he says on your box

7002 latest wb mate thought I could just download plugin then update from plugin
don't know then mate ive got 7.002 and I downloaded it yesterday if you read the earlier posts the one before this post or the one before that theres a link I think were you can do it through ftp it should be in downloads as well

If it still doesn't install then your ISP is blocking the WooshBuild server you will need to disable your "safe surfing" settings in your ISP account.

Back