Wooshbuild Support Thread

quick question my zgemma h2s has started running slow if i do a complete backup and reflash then restore my backup will it just run slow again due to backup restore?

Not quite right but close.

The SkyQ skin which is bundled in WooshBuild at the moment has cron timers which have stopped working. By doing the software updates you bring in the latest 2.005 skyQ version where the cron timers and setup have been completely re-written to install and work automatically.

You can either run the software updates as you have or you can uninstall the skyq skin from plugins and re-install it, both will do the same thing.

When you say the cron folder is empty, what is it you are looking for as the files in there are not meant to be edited manually.

Hi

In my case whether I flash my box via usb or WB config I will have 158 software updates available.

1- After flashing- If I download & install skyQ version 2.005 - cron timers will not work. If I then run software updates, cron timer will not work.

2- After flashing- If I run software update – download & install skyQ version 2.005 -the cron timer will work

As per the post- in my case software update must be completed before Downloading SkyQ.

The reason I mention this is in response to various posts throughout the forums where users are not or are reluctant to update their software, which maybe the cause of some issues.

What I meant when I said the cron folder was empty was me just checking whether the script was there or not.

As I mentioned this is my first excursion into the world of Zgemma. I purchased the H2S 12 Nov 2017, then not long after we had the update issue. I was ready to incinerate and microwave the Zgemme, but I then found your forum. This forum showed me the way and the Zgemma is now working well thank you all.
Zg H2S – Toshiba Hdd – Woosh SQ – ATV 6.1

I purchased the H2S 12 Nov 2017,
Keep up the good work then, the boxes can do wonderful things and the worst that can happen (on a whole) is that you have to re-flash.

I will take a look at a new flash and the skyQ skin on the H2S but I am sure it should work regardless, but will check.

The script is stored with the skin so you won't find it in the script folder anymore.

whooshman we sorted the picon situation out the only way it would work so that i could get them on iptv was to take the picon folder off the box and use the ones from extreme editor but that only worked for iptv and not the freeview thought id let you know very strange init

whooshman we sorted the picon situation out the only way it would work so that i could get them on iptv was to take the picon folder off the box and use the ones from extreme editor but that only worked for iptv and not the freeview thought id let you know very strange init
Yes very odd but the mention of xtream editor makes me shiver. I have just added 500+ SNP IPTV picons into my existing picon folder on the box which contains the grey SRP picons and they all work nicely together for both sat and iptv. So I have no idea what the solution to your issue is to be honest.

Yes very odd but the mention of xtream editor makes me shiver. I have just added 500+ SNP IPTV picons into my existing picon folder on the box which contains the grey SRP picons and they all work nicely together for both sat and iptv. So I have no idea what the solution to your issue is to be honest.
how would i get your picon folder without reflashing mate many thanks

Picons are available to install from the download plugins screen. Green -> Green -> Picons. The WB7 default ones are in there. But you will have to uninstall them first before you can install them again. Deleting the picon folder isn't the same as uninstalling as the box thinks they are still installed, so make sure to check by going to remove picons first.

Picons are available to install from the download plugins screen. Green -> Green -> Picons. The WB7 default ones are in there. But you will have to uninstall them first before you can install them again. Deleting the picon folder isn't the same as uninstalling as the box thinks they are still installed, so make sure to check by going to remove picons first.
ok thanks

It isn't a make or model I have personally heard of, it is unlikely that another box image will work with it unless there are any users who know different.

Keep up the good work then, the boxes can do wonderful things and the worst that can happen (on a whole) is that you have to re-flash.

I will take a look at a new flash and the skyQ skin on the H2S but I am sure it should work regardless, but will check.

The script is stored with the skin so you won't find it in the script folder anymore.

Hello

Obviously I am doing something wrong for which I apologise.

When you say “the script is stored with the skin so you won't find it in the script folder anymore”.

From the TV if I press menu- info panel – Cron manager – I see two scripts and Green active and green running boxes.

However the skin seems to work ok.

When I was a lad many moons ago the computer was the Abacus variety, if you were very rich you could buy a mechanical adding machine, memory well that was the human brain, and ram -that unfortunately deteriorates with age. I will go back and lurk in the background and hopefully enjoy your build, and Chabs skin and thank you for your assistance.

When you say “the script is stored with the skin so you won't find it in the script folder anymore”.

From the TV if I press menu- info panel – Cron manager – I see two scripts and Green active and green running boxes.
You are seeing crontimers (cron jobs) which point to the script to be run, they are not the script itself.

I think you are over analysing it all to be honest. The skin will work regardless of the crontimer or script file. The script purely changes the toppick images every hour but the skin doesn't need it.

On another note though, Makido tried various bits and found the same as you that you had to run software updates for the cron timer to be added. As a result a new H2S image has been created for those who flash / reflash WooshBuild.

Thanks for highlighting the problem as you were right and I was wrong (isn't the first time and certainly won't be the last) :-)

Anyone able to help me, trying to flash a zgemma h2s. After going past the region settings I get a 403 forbidden error?

Thanks

Firstly a huge thanks for all the hard work on the build 7. I have just installed Wooshbuild V7 on my zgemma H2S, i have searched the forums but cannot find an answer to why my c line is not working. I am using two different lines from two different providers, which I know currently work. The lines have also been tested on testious.com. I use Filezila to FTP the CCcam.cfg file across to etc and have set softcam 1 to CCcam 2.3.0. I have restarted the cam and have even tried converting the lines to N: lines (and changed the softcam to suit). Nothing seems to work, I have a second box which has a sucmnsee build an the lines work as expected. Any constructive help or guidance greatly appreciated.

Back