Wooshbuild Support Thread

If you go into wb config and down to hide non working channels,then select yes or no what happens, does the scan kick in automatically. If not restart gui and then try again

I gave you a like asmad for the above but then read about using FTP to do it.... eeeewwwwww

I haven't used FTP since I saw the box on my home network in Windows (nearly 2 years ago). Just use it like copying from one folder to another. It is enabled in nearly all OpenATV images with the 2S needing me to enable it manually in WooshBuild. Those who use this method will tell you how much easier it is vs any FTP method.

Just saying lol
Something else I've learnt. I too have been using FTP to transfer files etc. Just had a go at accessing the folders direct. How much easier is that!
Thanks again Wooshman

Hi,

Running Whoosh 6 on a H.2s, and over the past couple of days when I update the IPTV player plug-in that's included in the Whooshbuild, on restart I lose all my bouquets except favourites (which is empty) and Whoosh's bouquet. I have to do an NIT scan to get them back.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't used FTP since I saw the box on my home network in Windows (nearly 2 years ago). Just use it like copying from one folder to another. It is enabled in nearly all OpenATV images with the 2S needing me to enable it manually in WooshBuild. Those who use this method will tell you how much easier it is vs any FTP method.

Just saying lol
Cheers for highlighting this as an option, had previously never heard of it and it is very handy!

Last edited:
Chabs latest VM skin has just been added to WooshBuild in the skins section of the plugins.

At just 1.43mb it is a very fast skin for your box.

Green button -> Green button -> Skins -> vm2hd (v3.001)
For more screen shots visit his own skin thread here: http://www.techkings.org/threads/vm2-hd-skin.131489/

Thank you for everything you do mate. Very much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Eventually sorted after 5 GUI restarts, and eventually unplugging :(y):

Might just be my box but every few days I'm losing the dark channels. Have to go into WB Config and set Hide Dark channels to Yes, let it auto scan then set it to No again and let it auto scan again, the dark channels are then back again for a day or two until they go.

I've been putting the box into deep standby at night recently to give my external HD a rest. Not sure if that has any relevance to it.

Might just be my box but every few days I'm losing the dark channels. Have to go into WB Config and set Hide Dark channels to Yes, let it auto scan then set it to No again and let it auto scan again, the dark channels are then back again for a day or two until they go.

I've been putting the box into deep standby at night recently to give my external HD a rest. Not sure if that has any relevance to it.

I lose mine too every couple of days .. and I leave my box on.

I will have to leave a box alone for a few days to see if I can get the same to happen, not an easy thing in this house though.

Frustrating issue with Timeshift - my settings is set to 1 event limit and set to delete after zap but when I zap, the old timeshift files aren't being deleted - instead, they stay in the Timeshift folder with a .del extension ... rather annoying :(

Have you finally broken it Ste? About time.

I had that on the box in the kitchen with a 16gb USB stick. It got full up and then just stopped working. I deleted the .del files in the timeshift folder and away it went.

Reactions: ste
Haha yeah! :grin:

I deleted those .del files too but it continued to leave them on the box when i changed channel so I just disabled Timeshift altogether - it rarely (if ever) gets used anyway so not worth the hassle :)

Frustrating issue with Timeshift - my settings is set to 1 event limit and set to delete after zap but when I zap, the old timeshift files aren't being deleted - instead, they stay in the Timeshift folder with a .del extension ... rather annoying :(

I think ATV have done something with timeshift I'm getting told the same. I don't use timeshift at all.

i`ve been having the same thing happen too.....along with the box randomly being turned on in a morning when i get up,
it`s happened too many times to blame myself for leaving it on by accident.....
(i always turn box off with red power button on the remote last thing at night)
both seem to have started since software update and the option for dark channels being on/off.
i have hdmi cec turned off.
zgemma h2s

Your box turning on in the morning will be down to the AutoBouquet E2 scan which is about 7:45 unless you have changed the time. If HDMI CEC is off then your TV won't turn on as a result but it won't stop the box from turning on. Randomly?

WB Config doesn't have any timers that run and doesn't bring a box out of standby. The option to remove dark channels literally copies a file to one location at the time of changing from yes to no or vice versa.

As above though I need to have a box running long enough to see what is happening with dark channels being lost.

Back