Wooshbuild Support Thread

I just checked signal finder turner a has signal 90% when I go to tuner but it 0 but I just tried recording to program and seem to be recording ok after reflash

And I can swap between the 2 recording channels

I can't go to a third channel just like sly would as it will crash box

I just checked signal finder turner a has signal 90% when I go to tuner but it 0 but I just tried recording to program and seem to be recording ok after reflash

And I can swap between the 2 recording channels

I can't go to a third channel just like sly would as it will crash box

You only have 2 tuners that's why you can't watch a 3rd channel .... I think it is sometimes possible if you have 2 channels on the same transponder.

Sussed it ..... Changed timeline font size from "0" to "-4" .. Day/Date is now fully showing. Now need to figure out how to align it to the left.
I'm also having an issue with display of day/date on my EPG as seen in attached screenshot. I would prefer to either have just the Day visible or the day/date in the same format as top left of screen.

1_0_19_1B1C_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Any ideas?

Hi Wooshman, Still finding my way around this site .. Hoping this is the correct place ... I downloaded the Basebuild image from your site for a ZGemma Star H.2S .. Its the one described in the site as Zgemma HS, H2S Basebuild WB V6. The file that is downloaded is called Basebuild-v2-wooshbuild-H2S.zip ..... Is this actually a v2 version file, or is the content v6 ? ... Thanks for your help.

Hi Wooshman, Still finding my way around this site .. Hoping this is the correct place ... I downloaded the Basebuild image from your site for a ZGemma Star H.2S .. Its the one described in the site as Zgemma HS, H2S Basebuild WB V6. The file that is downloaded is called Basebuild-v2-wooshbuild-H2S.zip ..... Is this actually a v2 version file, or is the content v6 ? ... Thanks for your help.
The v2 is referring to basebuild - you have the right file for v6

Dear wooshbuild, firstly thank you for your wondhave not erfull build been using for last year for me and some mates and been great until recently. me and my mates have zgemma star s, zgemma 2s and zgemma h1. all of which have not seen an update to wooshbuild 6 running openatv 6.
this has become a pain because with the restrictions on 28e, myself and friends have added lnbs or upgraded our dishes to incorporate 19E and 13E and in some cases 23E as well as 28E so in addition to the skelenton service left on 28E we are enjoying the best of 19E and 13E.
our main issue is that to take full advantage these sats we need a fully functioning autobouquet maker.
autobouqet maker cannot run fully on open atv 5.3, it will not scan 13e properly amongst other things.
we can not get the latest version of auotobouqet maker running unless we are using openatv 6.

Question is will there ever be a woosbuild 6 with openatv 6 for the mentioned models h1, 2s and s models of the zgemma

Dear wooshbuild, firstly thank you for your wondhave not erfull build been using for last year for me and some mates and been great until recently. me and my mates have zgemma star s, zgemma 2s and zgemma h1. all of which have not seen an update to wooshbuild 6 running openatv 6.
this has become a pain because with the restrictions on 28e, myself and friends have added lnbs or upgraded our dishes to incorporate 19E and 13E and in some cases 23E as well as 28E so in addition to the skelenton service left on 28E we are enjoying the best of 19E and 13E.
our main issue is that to take full advantage these sats we need a fully functioning autobouquet maker.
autobouqet maker cannot run fully on open atv 5.3, it will not scan 13e properly amongst other things.
we can not get the latest version of auotobouqet maker running unless we are using openatv 6.

Question is will there ever be a woosbuild 6 with openatv 6 for the mentioned models h1, 2s and s models of the zgemma
ABM has always run fine on OpenATV 5.3, 5.1, 6 and 6.1 so there is no reason why it won't work for you. Remove ABE2 and install ABM. Set it up for your sats as well as setting up the tuner settings in Menu -> Setup -> Tuner config and away you go.

I have multi sat and never had an issue with any version.

You could change the service width - with epg on screen press the menu button. Its in there
Thanks to makido and Wooshman for their replies.

I've changed the service width to 260 and reduced the timeline font size to -4 which achieves a better result although of course the trade-off is that this now leaves less space for the actual EPG listings. Reducing the day to three letters would be preferable for me.

Thanks to makido and Wooshman for their replies.

I've changed the service width to 260 and reduced the timeline font size to -4 which achieves a better result although of course the trade-off is that this now leaves less space for the actual EPG listings. Reducing the day to three letters would be preferable for me.
Maybe I can speak to @Chabs nicely and he will sort out an updated version.

ABM has always run fine on OpenATV 5.3, 5.1, 6 and 6.1 so there is no reason why it won't work for you. Remove ABE2 and install ABM. Set it up for your sats as well as setting up the tuner settings in Menu -> Setup -> Tuner config and away you go.

I have multi sat and never had an issue with any version.

Hi wooshman, many thanks for your reply , I cant see what the issue is , I have a h1 and have Vermin running as well as 28E,23E, 19E and 13E. disecq is set right, everything configured in ABM the networks that I want are all configured correctly my only issue is that when it try's to scan for N+ on 13E I get tuner error every time.
All other networks fine.vermin fine, 23e Slylink Slov/Cech, Canal N.l all fine 19E sly Germ/ Moviesta* all fine but come to N+ on 13E I get a problem so I have to leave this out of the abm and go to my desired channels on 13e via the satellite selection . Strange thing is that my dish also feeds my VU solo se v2 also running a version of openatv 6 and N+ scans in fine, however I was previously using openatv 5.3 on my VU and N+ did scan in. I just assumed that abm did not like openatv 5.3 on my zgemma H1. I then thought that maybe my cable run to my Zgemma which goes halfway round the house was the issue. however the zgemma and VU+ both scan in the same amount of channels from 13E.
I then tried to update the configuration files of the ABM. both boxes would not allow me to do this at first. however when I updated my VU+ to openatv backup image based on openatv 6 the configuration files were able to update. this is one of the things that led me to believe that my issue was down to my zgemma running on a base of openatv 5.3.

There is one thing that I have noted in you reply which I have not done and could possibly be the source of my problem. I have not deleted AB2 , I have just simply disabled it by switching of the autorun. Maybe and hopefully this is my issue.
Ill try deleting ab2 and then come back to you
Many Regards for your reply and wonderfull image

Back