Wooshbuild Support Thread

The All channels bouquet may end up being called 28.8 bouquets (or something, it is early). If this is the case just rename it.

It is not there at all Woosh ... I have all my IPTV tabs, only other ones are Favourites(TV), Wooshbuild_TV, Ireland TV and+1 Channels.

It is not there at all Woosh ... I have all my IPTV tabs, only other ones are Favourites(TV), Wooshbuild_TV, Ireland TV and+1 Channels.

It's a b1tch when that happens. OK, using dream explorer navigate to etc/enigma2. Once there you will see two files called lambd and lambd5 - delete both of those and then do a autobouquet e2 can again. Then your channels should come back.

I have removed the picons from your build because i want to update them with the new sky sports channels in them. I have download the ones i would like to use but were but what location do i FTP them too?

Can i put them on /hdd/picon like openvix?

It's a b1tch when that happens. OK, using dream explorer navigate to etc/enigma2. Once there you will see two files called lambd and lambd5 - delete both of those and then do a autobouquet e2 can again. Then your channels should come back.

That did the trick Woosh .. Spot on.

I've just installed Wooshbuild for the very first time (WB6). Thanks again to everyone who created and worked on it. I used to have Slyk skin on OpenVix, but I don't see in in any of the menus to install for WB. Anyone know if Slyk skin is still available in/for WB6?

I've just installed Wooshbuild for the very first time (WB6). Thanks again to everyone who created and worked on it. I used to have Slyk skin on OpenVix, but I don't see in in any of the menus to install for WB. Anyone know if Slyk skin is still available in/for WB6?

You will have to install it manually from kiddac's site.

OK, I'd never heard of kiddac before. How come Slyk skin is not included in the list of skins to switch to anymore. Was there a problem with it?

Kiddac asked for it to be removed from WooshBuild last November so we did and moved to Chab's bespoke version of a Sky skin he did for us. We have full control over any changes and it is self updating on WooshBuild, as are Chab's SkyQ and his latest VM Skins. SkyQ and VM available if you look in the skins section of the add plugins. I can't remember if they are already in the witch skin section, if not, just install them.

Due to more people asking about the missing channels on the bouquets - even though we can't get them anymore, I have re-added them.

Please go into WB Config and change your country a few times and go back to where you should be. Save settings and go into AutoBouquet E2 and press the green button twice to do a full scan.

Hopefully this will bring in your missing channels again. If not, run fix my bouquets in WB Config.

Thank you for doing this. I know we don't get the channels anymore but having them in the EPG with full listings and using it as a TV Guide is really handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone any idea why my box seems to be randomly turning its self on in a morn? and how to sort it (zgemma h2s)
been on wooshbuild for a month or 2 and this seems to have started a few weeks ago,
thought i`d left it on overnight the first time but its happened a number of times since.....
this morning it woke me up as it turned the tv on as well as i left that in standby by accident instead of usual off at the wall,
went in to turn it off and saw it was doing a autobouqet e2 scan, not sure if this is what its been doing everytime its turned itself on or not.

anyone any idea why my box seems to be randomly turning its self on in a morn? and how to sort it (zgemma h2s)
been on wooshbuild for a month or 2 and this seems to have started a few weeks ago,
thought i`d left it on overnight the first time but its happened a number of times since.....
this morning it woke me up as it turned the tv on as well as i left that in standby by accident instead of usual off at the wall,
went in to turn it off and saw it was doing a autobouqet e2 scan, not sure if this is what its been doing everytime its turned itself on or not.
Menu > setup > system > hdmi cec
you can disable it or mess with the settings, or just change the time that the scans run

Menu > setup > system > hdmi cec
you can disable it or mess with the settings, or just change the time that the scans run

which option am i disabling? or do you mean disable it all together?
and i`m wondering why it seems to have started happening after weeks of not happening.

Last edited:
Due to more people asking about the missing channels on the bouquets - even though we can't get them anymore, I have re-added them.

Please go into WB Config and change your country a few times and go back to where you should be. Save settings and go into AutoBouquet E2 and press the green button twice to do a full scan.

Hopefully this will bring in your missing channels again. If not, run fix my bouquets in WB Config.

Argh... so if i run a software update now.. are all the channels going to come back in all the bouquets?

i felt we had the best of both worlds the way it was to be honest.. all the broken channels were gone, but the working ones were still there..

is there any way to shove all the broken channels in a single Bouquet out of the way?

Sorry Woosh.. i know you did this because people were asking.. But this is now going to confuse the crap out of the kids and wife..

If there is something i can do for myself, then i will happily do it..

edit : Will this only happen if i do a full nit scan? Or will it also happen when ABM2 updates?

Last edited:
Need a bit of advice I have iptv setup with my zgemma h2s and have 3 connections with my iptv sub now here the issue if I record something I can switch as to as many channels as I like and a recording completes but sometimes it doesn't like I could record something on sky one and it be fine but then the next recording might stop after 40mins 20mins early. This doesn't happen all the time do you reckon a re flash is a good idea I spoke to my supplier and he said he given me enough connection so think a reflash may be required any tips

It hit and miss problem I could record 2 programs fine (not at same time) then when I go to say record s 3rd program that one will have a problem etc

Also my timer goes funny ie it will say it been recording for 26hours even though recording just started lol.

It could be down to OpenATV 6 not having the drivers for you cable device. Until it does you will have to stay with OpenAtv 5.3, which is WooshBuild 5.

It is the same sort if problem with the external Seagate and samsung hard disk drives not being detected. OpenATV sorted this though.

You would need to goto the OpenATV forum and post in there with the make and model of your cable device and see if they can sort it. OpenATV 5.3 it works, OpenATV 6 it doesn't. I am fairly certain it isn't a WoshBuild thing.

Hi @wooshman - I'm having the same issue with my seagate drive on OpenATV6. Works fine on 5.3

However you mention its sorted - any ideas what I need to do?

My software is up-to-date. Is there a driver I need to install from somewhere?

Back