xtrend 9500 setup

alcable

TK Veteran
got this from world of sat ive setup zgemmas and dreambox and stuff can connect in ftp no mgcam installed no autoboquets and other plugins where do i get them and place in box know how to get it to box

yes vix but downloaded vix image from here on zgemma all installed just need the tvguide and mgcam dont need ts media and stuff was going to turn on zgemma box and steal stuff from there edit got mgcam installed

Last edited:
you can download mgcam from plugins your mg cfg and newcam list go in user/keys with your line

autoboquets can be set up from menu/setup/service searching/autoboquets maker

yes but its not got custom where takes away hd channels dont get like sport movie and stuff just channels a to z what folder is the sky skin on zgemma got the 2 boxes connected

all settings for autoboquets on the xtrend 9500 should be in menu/setup/service searching/autoboquets maker

as for the skin what skin do you want? on the xtrend you can just put the ipk file on usb and put it in the xtrend usb port and follow the instruction
with out having to ftp to the box

i want the custom one that takes out hd channel where dont get gives me cats like movie sports etc does not need to be blue or anything by the way its faster than my zgemma

i know but does not look like that on my box if i could steal the skin skin from zgemma and place in extrend do u know name of file and where it located thanks for your help i will get it eventually just never had this type of box it does not give me option to swap channels

Last edited:
do u name of file in there a few file with skin and a sky folder or could i take whole folder out then ftp that across

christ i have heard it all now putting clone stuff on an original,never ever i say as you have an excellent box.tut would be the same as what bees did for the combo.

on the xtrend on the remote go to menu/setup/service searching now do you see autoboquets maker in the menu

ive got that bit it does not put in order its all mixed up no hd now on freeview or any thing cant even find sky sports 1

thats what we need to set up to put them in order

1 go to confiure double click set to expert pick the time you want to do online update

IMAG0228.jpg

pick your provider you will also need sky roi for setanta sports and sky uk
and set your area to where you live sd see pic

IMAG0229.jpg

now pick providers order

IMAG0231.jpg

thats it

we now need to hide sections we dont need on sky roi i just keep sports

IMAG0232.jpg

now start scan

IMAG0233.jpg

all done you should have them in order