Zgemma box wont boot or flash

Hi Guys. I just wanted to let you know that I've managed to flash my zgemma box, which is much to my relief! I think it's all down to the help I've had from all of the lovely members on this forum, who know a lot more about tech and the like than I do. I couldn't have done this without your help, so I'm ever so grateful. I'm so thrilled that I was tempted to do a cartwheel, but my back wouldn't stand up to it! Seriously though, I can't thank you all enough, and in particular NazoDoop, Bazcfc1 and Sparkrite
Not a problem that's what we are here for we all have to start somewhere lol but glad it's all sorted for you :(y):

Hi Guys. I just wanted to let you know that I've managed to flash my zgemma box, which is much to my relief! I think it's all down to the help I've had from all of the lovely members on this forum, who know a lot more about tech and the like than I do. I couldn't have done this without your help, so I'm ever so grateful. I'm so thrilled that I was tempted to do a cartwheel, but my back wouldn't stand up to it! Seriously though, I can't thank you all enough, and in particular NazoDoop, Bazcfc1 and Sparkrite

Excellent !
Thanks for the feedback.

Credit where it's due gentlemen! As well as flashing my zgemma box successfully, I've also managed to install wooshbuild infinity on to it, thanks to the step by step instructions on this site. Needless to say, this is by far the best site I've come across, and as I've already said, I wouldn't have got this far without your help. Perhaps I'm now in a position to help other newbies, by sharing my own experiences with them, particularly my mistakes. Thanks again, as your patience and willingness to help has been very much appreciated.

Credit where it's due gentlemen! As well as flashing my zgemma box successfully, I've also managed to install wooshbuild infinity on to it, thanks to the step by step instructions on this site. Needless to say, this is by far the best site I've come across, and as I've already said, I wouldn't have got this far without your help. Perhaps I'm now in a position to help other newbies, by sharing my own experiences with them, particularly my mistakes. Thanks again, as your patience and willingness to help has been very much appreciated.
Thats the way forward you learn and help along the way

Is wooshbuild servers down, because I can't flash my box. After I finish usb initializing and swap file when I press do it now to flash I keep getting error 404. This is the first time this has ever happened and I have probably flashed 50 zgemma h2s over the last 2 years.

Any help would be great

Back