Cable Zgemma h1 box keeps glitching on vm

mfc1970

Just got a brand new box preloaded so was a case of plug and play. Problem is it keep freezing and sometimes the screen goes completely blank on the premium channels. Tried resetting the router but no good. Help needed please.

most probably your line provider.

get a test line from someone else by making a request in the requests section and this will prove/disprove if its your line provider.

however the glitching can also be down to other factors like your internet.

Just got a brand new box preloaded so was a case of plug and play. Problem is it keep freezing and sometimes the screen goes completely blank on the premium channels. Tried resetting the router but no good. Help needed please.

Is the line you use? N: or C: ?
try it in another emulator Mgcamd, Oscam or Cccam

Cable has a higher tolerance to Freeze/Glitching as the sytem encryption used is Nagravision, as above it could be your emulator or your internet but also possibly your actual cable connections these have to be spot on as well

What a load of pants!!
It'll be your provider m8, try a few tests off others, disable as you do your current line ok

So you know all about NDS and Nagravision encryption do you, also you will have major problems using a line from a pure Mgcamd server in Cccam so best not to advise someone on something you know nothing about

Not sure what FreeUk means as I am not fully au-fait with the Nagravision encryption but as long as your line server is spot on and your cable connection is solid you shouldn't have any problems.

I am not going into the technical aspects but here is a brief outline:

NDS: needs an ECM refresh rate time for a stable Glitch/Freeze picture of around 0.400ms in other words you need a good internet Line Quality Ping less than 70ms for a near perfect viewing

Nagravison: has a tolerance for an ECM change to climb to around 1.900ms in other words even if you had crap internet you should still get a glitch free picture or there abouts.

Lots of so called servers use pure MGcamd protocol for sharing so if you use the line in Cccam you will experience problems, better to use either Mgcamd with a correctly configured mg_cfg and in newcamd.list and a CWS_KEEP ALIVE = 60

cheers

Thanks for the brief info FreeUk.
On another note. Why do some people prefer to use Oscam on their box ? Is it more reliable.?

What a load of pants!!
It'll be your provider m8, try a few tests off others, disable as you do your current line ok

So you know all about NDS and Nagravision encryption do you, also you will have major problems using a line from a pure Mgcamd server in Cccam so best not to advise someone on something you know nothing about

No I do not!
& obviously neither do you? "pure Mgcamd server" ???

I had problems on Mgcamd with my n-line freezing on a handful of channels so moved it to CCcam and it's helped loads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me how to change my Nline from mgcamd to cccam to try this please.Some of my channels are low signal and not showing any picture.I know the h1 has a crap tuner and Ive tried other servers and checked connections,and still the same,so i might try cccam instead.It has mgcamd checked in set up,and above is cccam 230.Thanks.

Low signal is totally different from problems with a server and the H1 does not have a crap tuner if you search on the forums most posts are about the H2 and its not too clever tuner.

What signal readings are you getting SNR and on what frequency

Sorry to jump on the post but does anyone know the best setting for virgin ?? Because I got a handful of channels freezing but the rest fine and it not a server problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if they are freezing and other pay channels are fine then its a signal issue or you have not setp your Netid and scanning frequency correctly for your area

Back