Zgemma h2h optical audio lead

ok forget soundbars and all the other bits and pieces that may or may not exist, just get a lead that has the three av plugs at each end, red, yellow and white, cheap as chips on ebay, the box will work just fine, - i had a box where the scart socket packed in, I got another few years out of it using av leads - it's still going.
you won't get Hd channels using av leads but i doubt this will be much of an issue

ok forget soundbars and all the other bits and pieces that may or may not exist, just get a lead that has the three av plugs at each end, red, yellow and white, cheap as chips on ebay, the box will work just fine, - i had a box where the scart socket packed in, I got another few years out of it using av leads - it's still going.
you won't get Hd channels using av leads but i doubt this will be much of an issue

Hi m8 @pabloescaban. i was looking on eBay and yes they are cheap as chips on via eBay I’m wondering shall I get the scart av lead one ? Or the same one at each end of lead red yellow white ?

personally mate, i would use the red/yellow/white av leads at each end, but check the telly first, does it have the available sockets for av? - almost all do but i've had a few bad experiences with Scart leads.
I have no idea whether it was the box or the TV scart inlet that had a bad scart input so I used the av both ends and it was fine for years - it was 90% probably the box but I didn't see any difference in picture quality using the av both ends leads. If you get the av/scart lead, you're leaving the (possible) bad connection at one end or the other

Back