Cable Zgemma h2h Signal strength to high. Can anyone help?

I have had another look at the cable you have, and the stinger that pokes out of the end does look a little short (should stick out of the connector by about the thickness of a pound coin). It might not be making a proper connection inside the splitter and/or receiver. With these connectors, you might find you need to hold the plastic boot whilst tightening. Tighten as much as you can by hand, and then give it a tiny nip-up with an 11mm spanner. You never know.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Good spot! Im going to try this in the morning and if it doesn't help then I will order those cables from eBay.... Are those copper? It doesn't really say anything about them being copper or not.

From the picture, they look to be solid copper. You would be able to tell by looking at the end of the stinger. If it looks silver in the middle, it will be copper clad aluminium.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm having awful pixelating on some channels but not all. Sky Sports HD1 is terrible atm - all other Sports channels seem fine. It's happening on some FTA channels also.

Im using two Zgemma H2H's - one in the living room and one in the bedroom - both have the same issue.

Hello TK

I recently got a h2h with a vermin line and am having problems with channels pixelating and sometimes even cutting out. upon checking my signal strength it reads SNR:229% - AGC: 7% - BER: 0. I tried a new splitter to see if that helped and it hasn't. Thats about as far as my tech skills go on the matter so was hoping someone here could help me out. Anything else i could try?

Cheers

Beats
had the exact same problem. struggled with it for months. tried different splitters and attenuators. as i though it was a snr problem with the 229%. since the sat is up in the air atm i decided to have another bash at. checked and tightened all connections. no joy. decided to start again with the splitters. started at the splitter nearest the device. a konig fc-25plt-st-kn. which i honestly believe i bought to replace the original splitter when trying it the first time. had an eco ES1-02N in a drawer. pit it on and voila. perfect picture . snr still 229% but channels are perfect. hope this helps because i know hiw frustrating this issue is.

Back