Cable Zgemma h2h Signal strength to high. Can anyone help?

Could it be software.....should I just flash it.....what build-image are you on mate ....and what box you have

i have a H.2H cable running openatv 6.0

have a look at the wooshbuild i posted in a earlier post make sure you have your line details if you reflash...

Done delete, auto scan(takes about 25 mins) then reran ABM? Tried another line in case first before reflash? H2H's can be funny but never know in this game. I did see someone else with a similar problem but can't mind where now lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Done delete, auto scan(takes about 25 mins) then reran ABM? Tried another line in case first before reflash? H2H's can be funny but never know in this game. I did see someone else with a similar problem but can't mind where now lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Had this same issue with my H2 bangord and done as your suggesting to megga and it solved the problem, so like you im a bit surprised that your advice wont sort it!

I have just installed open atv 6 on my box to test it, everything seems OK upto now.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Cable networks use either RG6 or RG59. It has to be a solid copper stinger/core really. I believe if you cut the end off of the one you have, it might well have a braided core.
Make sure that the cable you get is foam filled and not what is classed as a honeycomb cable.

Where are you located?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I have had another look at the cable you have, and the stinger that pokes out of the end does look a little short (should stick out of the connector by about the thickness of a pound coin). It might not be making a proper connection inside the splitter and/or receiver. With these connectors, you might find you need to hold the plastic boot whilst tightening. Tighten as much as you can by hand, and then give it a tiny nip-up with an 11mm spanner. You never know.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back