zgemma h2h

You can have both on the box but you will have to change it and restart the box everytime you switch

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Cool idea wonder if someone could innovate this idea? What would it take some code to run two skins of your choice for the relevant bouquets? Would probably need to make a plug in for this to work. Maybe on dsayers firmware.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The skin is how you interact with the box - you're always going to have to have to restart the box whenever you change as it has quite deep roots into the underlying software. The box itself should just show a list of channels in one go - only if you go to the sat specific bouquet or cable specific bouquet will you know you're only looking at that specific set of channels.

I'm not saying it's impossible to do, just that I'm not sure it's going to be worth the minute or so wait every time you want to show only cable channels or only satellite. It's almost like changing the background of your phone depending on what app you want to use - once the app has loaded you don't see the background. Once you've started watching your channel, you won't see the skin unless you open the EPG up again (or look at info etc).

Back