Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Hi people I'm looking for a bit of help I have a fare idea how to put iptv in through FileZilla but when you are getting an iptv sub do you have to give your IP address to your server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi people I'm looking for a bit of help I have a fare idea how to put iptv in through FileZilla but when you are getting an iptv sub do you have to give your IP address to your server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have WB v 6.000, wb config v 1.048, Zgemma H2S (times 2)
I have updated and reflashed, etc, restarted GUI, (several times!!) but WooshBuild_tv only shows 3 channels.
(comedyXtra works)
What the hell am I doing wrong????

I have WB v 6.000, wb config v 1.048, Zgemma H2S (times 2)
I have updated and reflashed, etc, restarted GUI, (several times!!) but WooshBuild_tv only shows 3 channels.
(comedyXtra works)
What the hell am I doing wrong????

Would be helpful to know what you're actually trying to do? ... you do realise that the zgemma currently only has a very limited amount of channels working at the moment via satellite right?

The rest of the channels will be going soon to until it's just the FTA stuff what's left.

Last edited:
At the time this thread was posted, you could get a lot of the channels back but not any more - the alternatives have also been removed with the rest being removed shortly.

Back