Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Sure it is but alot getting overloaded which past 2 weeks you can see many with simular problems.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

cable boxes not affected by the sly change, my zgemma h1 has all sport ch,also had an iptv trial that worked with ipab v1.3, crystal clear picture

My iptv is working away great picture like Eileen said bad sub from a cowboy mate.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

if i install XCPlugin si i can use the EPG for US Channels would it interfere with my Custom broquets that i ahve on my zgemma for epg for uk channels

Just been talking to mate who works for sky he said they've had a briefing and sky movies is next within a week or two

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just been talking to mate who works for sky he said they've had a briefing and sky movies is next within a week or two

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have been speaking with my mate from White Star Line and he said that Jack Dawson never really died on the Titanic so make of it what you will...

Technically, he never died on the Titanic, he died in the Atlantic then that bitch says she will never let go then what did she do - she let bloody go and he sank to the bottom... piss take if you ask me.

Back