Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
My SSN HQ is still working with the known button down, red, all, work-around. Just in reply to the information only thread that I don't have enough privileges to contribute to. For info that's all.

my ssn works on 406 it was black a couple of days ago but now in my sports menu 406 works. i did the select up then red button to find a channel that did work. then menu to save it to sports menu and it was installed at the bottom of my sports menu (next to box office i think) but that has gone and noe 406 works. ive tried doing the same with 404 but when i save the channel to sports its not there

Could someone point out what I'm doing wrong? I don't have the extra channels in the wooshbuild tv bouquet (just channel 1 and flash) and my 406 is still black (it hasn't updated). Autobouquet is still running as usual too... not sure why it hasn't fixed like others

Could someone point out what I'm doing wrong? I don't have the extra channels in the wooshbuild tv bouquet (just channel 1 and flash) and my 406 is still black (it hasn't updated). Autobouquet is still running as usual too... not sure why it hasn't fixed like others
Did you update WB Config?

Yeah flashed the newest wooshbuild just to be sure... even got the message to say that he's added the channels to favourites but I don't see them

What version of wb config are you using?

And if you are using Woosh build you should go into green button > auto bouquet E2 > hit green to run a NIT scan and the channels that are missing SS4, SSnews etc will be on their original number 404, 406 etc

I've tried all the advice above (I think), and even flashed the latest Wooshbuild from scratch in the end. Channels have moved in the EPG (e.g. SS4 ROI), but none of them are working again for me. Just run another NIT scan now and no change.

Not looking good for the Joshua fight this weekend is it?

Back