Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
This did work however SSN today is blank. When I go to replace the channel and add them to favourites each SSN channel is blank with no signal next to it?

It has been like that for a few days now something we have to put up with I'm afraid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afternoon Folks,

For people who like SSN & SSPN and want these back on Zgemma h2s here is how to do:-

(I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DONE BUT THIS IS FOR FOLK WHO DONT KNOW HOW)

When watching a channel press up
Press red button for all sats
press 7 four times to get to S
go down to ssn and go through them all till you get one that works (one did on mine)
once you get it press up again then menu on remote and add to banquets
This will take you back to sky menu looking screen (NOW WATCH CLOSELY)
press UP and at TOP RIGHT you will see folders changing from all channels to docs,tomovies etc choose favourites. then press ok
Once done exit out press 101 then EPG then favourites and you should now see it.
do same for ssp4 as well.

This is only on my wooshbuild v4 so not sure about others.

Regards,

Fonefusion

Hi mate, this worked fine for SS4, but all of the alternatives for SSN just showed a black screen. Is there anything else I can do? I have Wooshbuild V5.

Hi mate, this worked fine for SS4, but all of the alternatives for SSN just showed a black screen. Is there anything else I can do? I have Wooshbuild V5.

Ssn has gone you will not find it have read through the other posts it's all there to see

If you've got an Openbox and download the latest Cwaites channel list, then Sky Sports News HQ is on channel 1268!

Ok So i have an openbox F5s with Gift & latex firmware & Cwaites channel list bit i dont have a channel 1268 ? How do i find this ?

Afternoon Folks,

For people who like SSN & SSPN and want these back on Zgemma h2s here is how to do:-

(I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DONE BUT THIS IS FOR FOLK WHO DONT KNOW HOW)

When watching a channel press up
Press red button for all sats
press 7 four times to get to S
go down to ssn and go through them all till you get one that works (one did on mine)
once you get it press up again then menu on remote and add to banquets
This will take you back to sky menu looking screen (NOW WATCH CLOSELY)
press UP and at TOP RIGHT you will see folders changing from all channels to docs,tomovies etc choose favourites. then press ok
Once done exit out press 101 then EPG then favourites and you should now see it.
do same for ssp4 as well.

This is only on my wooshbuild v4 so not sure about others.

Regards,

Fonefusion
how to get sky atlantic back plz help

Yes back working on openbox, assume zgemma will be the same. Same channel as before. Things appear to be back to normal.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yes it came back this morning as the masters have finished but like any other channels missing are in a transponder that at present is not clearing

Yes it came back this morning as the masters have finished but like any other channels missing are in a transponder that at present is not clearing

And once again if the treads were read this has been covered time and time again

Back