Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
You haven't said what box you have I presumed an h2s? You need an h2h box for starters, it won't work on an h2s, you will also need a virmin line/sub search the forum there's loads of info on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone I know deleted the woosh_tv boquet alobg with adult, shopping etc is it possible to get it back? Many thanks.

For people using Autobouquetsmaker update config files then start scan

Hi dsayers2014 - Ive updated the config file (updateproviders.sh) via cron manager then did a scan via ABM but SS4 and SSN haven't changed. I'm also missing the international channels (sony tv, zee tv, zing). When i click on update config files i get 'Incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.5' ? Am i doing something wrong here is it due to software thats outdated?

Yea that'll be your best bet. But check the last couple of posts in my thread I have just added the alternatives to the end of the entertainment and sports bouquets and left the default channels as they are.

For international channels check abm hide section see if ive hidden them.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

so where are we upto with the missing channels? i read a post saying the tech guys are looking into this? who are these guys? also is this a genuine move from slyk or just bad luck?

Same here... Tried GUI restart, no joy.

Check the wb config version it should be v1.040 if not hit green button for plugins then red button to remove plugins go to wooshbuild and remove wb config...

After it's finished then green button again and download plugins (green button) and go to wooshbuild and install wb config again...restart gui and it should be in epg menu tab wooshbuild tv

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This did work however SSN today is blank. When I go to replace the channel and add them to favourites each SSN channel is blank with no signal next to it?

Back