zgemma h5.2tc channels not working

klloyd89

I have tried for ages trying to get channels on. I have done a full scan and got all of them but they just won't turn on. I randomly got BBC one on and then gone off.

need help

right I still have none I have tried everything but no good. will try reflashing it in the morning to see how I get on

try
Menu -> setup -> service searching -> tuner configuration -> tuner C and then change configuration to nothing connected, Green button. Exit back to Service searching and select Automatic scan. If tuner B or C (DVB-T) is set to yes change this to no and leave Scan tuner (DVB-C) to yes and then green button to scan.

Does it find any channels?

Now return to tuner configuration, enable tuner C and disable tuner B and then do an automatic scan and see if any channels are found.

This will tell you which tuner, if any is at fault.

right I still can't this going. I got a replacement box and still does it. I took it to someone that has virgin and still doesn't work so isn't that the line isn't live.
I gave tried everything in this thread.

I'm wondering if the net id is wrong. I'm medway and putting in 40976. when I put in the configuration put there isn't anywhere that close to me when putting in where I am Bromley being the closest. could it be that?

If your friend iss in the same area as you you could ask them to check their netid.

• if they have a Tivo box press Home and then select 'Help & Settings' and then 'System Info' followed by 'Diagnostics' and the top line is your NetID.
    if they have a V+ Box press the Home button and then select 'Settings' followed by 'Technical stuff' and the first item is your Net ID.

finally got it working.when on the service searching I didn't have down the one matching my net id number as it weren't the closest to me.

one last question any way of removing the s d channels 1-5 and replacing the hd ones from sky?

Back