Zgemma H92s iptv channels erratic

have a look in etc\enigma2\jediplaylists playlists.txt file is there it should be simmilar to what i posted in post 36 also did you look at config file in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet

Ok so I got Jedi to download the boquets but no individual boquets for movies sport documentaries etc I guess that mus come from provider side And they do not have it setup?

Given that you're incapable of sticking to 1 thread and patiently awaiting help I would suggest you go out and buy a MAG and get your supplier to swap your line. MAGs are idiot proof so you will be ok. All the threads and posts you've basically done so far have already been covered in some shape or form. Why not take some time to have a proper read, it will help in the future if and when faced with issues.

This thread is for help and not everyone has all the answers. You have obviously read some of my posts and not offered any help. I find your comments unhelpful for a newbie who has come a long way with help from some members your comments unfortunately are not helpful. It is not always easy to find the answers with such a vast amount of information.

This thread is for help and not everyone has all the answers. You have obviously read some of my posts and not offered any help. I find your comments unhelpful for a newbie who has come a long way with help from some members your comments unfortunately are not helpful. It is not always easy to find the answers with such a vast amount of information.

My point is around starting multiple threads. You've been here since 2016 so maybe a newbie to this particular device but not the forum so in 4 years you should have learned that there is a search function and there is no need to start multiple threads.

My suggestion of getting a MAG is very good actually as it requires basically zero maintenance and is a purpose built IPTV device. I personally don't like them but I rarely see them go wrong.

My point is around starting multiple threads. You've been here since 2016 so maybe a newbie to this particular device but not the forum so in 4 years you should have learned that there is a search function and there is no need to start multiple threads.

My suggestion of getting a MAG is very good actually as it requires basically zero maintenance and is a purpose built IPTV device. I personally don't like them but I rarely see them go wrong.
I accept your view I do not like mags either. I have had Enigma2 devices in the past using the old system and have had a Iptv provider for over a year but the app lost quality. The enigma2 is much better quality. If I got a good line provider to start with then I would not have to try to get something which is documented on lots of YouTube videos but it is down to the support from provider. I am not very patient your correct on that one. I am happy for now but will look for a provider with better support in the future maybe get a trial.

Unless you're obsessed with the layout enigma 2 devices offer (like my parents) get an android device or even a firestick. Plenty of apps to use

Unless you're obsessed with the layout enigma 2 devices offer (like my parents) get an android device or even a firestick. Plenty of apps to use
I have a firestick running very well I am just trying to make it more wife friendly none of the devices are. At least I have my uses. Ha ha. I can just work the remote.

Back