Zgemma H92s iptv channels erratic

Not yet no not using vpn
What type of account do you have is it url with username and password or just username and password with script from provider, noticed you said you use e2m3u2boquet plugin with epg-importer.

Last edited:
In the ideal world you have one or more devices with the same iptv services thus you can eliminate each one by one

What type of account do you have is it url with username and password or just username and password with script from provider, noticed you said you use e2m3u2boquet plugin with epg-importer.
Username and password with script

Username and password with script
You should still be able to get url from the script or E2m3u2bouquet supplier config file then you could use jedimaker The config file is located in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet/config.xml

You should still be able to get url from the script or E2m3u2bouquet supplier config file then you could use jedimaker The config file is located in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet/config.xml
I thought for Jedi you needed an Xtream account?

have a look at the config file is located in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet
you should see the url and your username and password.
Code:
<m3uurl><![CDATA[http://address.yourprovider.com:80/get.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=ts]]></m3uurl><!-- Extended M3U url -->
        <epgurl><![CDATA[http://address.yourprovider.com:80/xmltv.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD]]></epgurl><!-- XMLTV EPG url -->
        <username><![CDATA[]]></username><!-- (Optional) will replace USERNAME placeholder in urls -->
        <password><![CDATA[]]></password><!-- (Optional) will replace PASSWORD placeholder in urls -->

Yeah Alot better as you can choose what bouquets to install so if you don't want 1001 channels you can just select like entertainment l/movies/docs/sports ect

Is Jedi better than e2m3uboquetmaker I have no clue about this but I am learning.
that is a personal choice but I would say a lot of people use jedimaker and xstreamity, e2m3uboquetmaker i would say only because that is what suppliers says

Yeah Alot better as you can choose what bouquets to install so if you don't want 1001 channels you can just select like entertainment l/movies/docs/sports ect
This sounds really cool I will check it out. I found out that my script in e2m3u was needing changed and this has fixed the breaking up.

Was trying to find the jedimaker pdf file on forum sen it the other day i will just upload it.

Attachments

• Jedi Maker Xtream.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 4
This sounds really cool I will check it out. I found out that my script in e2m3u was needing changed and this has fixed the breaking up.
did you get your url username and password from the config file or do you already have them. I thought you said you only had username and password.

For jedimaker and xstreamity the playlists.txt file is in this type of format.
http://address.yourprovider.com:8080/get.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

No jedi takes username password and url can be used with most providers
any tips when i put in my details to Jedi exactly it says server not responding and crashes my box. I have looked at the playlist by selecting edit in Jedi and it all looks fine?

for the domain I just put in server name not server name with port number is that correct at the setup in playlist add Jedi asks for the port

Back