Zgemma H92s iptv channels erratic

stratto

hi guys my Zgemma has started playing iptv channels slow down then jump to play then start again erratic behaviour

Probably the same provider as me, he has been having problems for about a week now, a lot of channels have stopped working and sports are all stuttering after a few minutes.

This is only an issue with a previous wooshbuild and now re-imaged wooshbuild if I use my firestick with perfect player works a treat.

This is only an issue with a previous wooshbuild and now re-imaged wooshbuild if I use my firestick with perfect player works a treat.

That's wooshbuild for you all full of bloatware and crap far better off with just a plain image and then add you own skin and plugins

Thats what i thought any suggestions VIX or opentv

I just use the open ATV 6.4 with epgimport and Jedi but others seem to like the xstreamity plugin but I find it OK for vod but limited for live tv but with xstreamity if the EPG is out of sync you can set an offset to correct it

I just use the open ATV 6.4 with epgimport and Jedi but others seem to like the xstreamity plugin but I find it OK for vod but limited for live tv but with xstreamity if the EPG is out of sync you can set an offset to correct it
Sound I cant use xtream anyhow as my provider is uselass so I just use e2m3u2boquet plugin with epg-importer. I will just use openatv with skins thanks for the tops.

A few iptv providers are having issues, mines has had problems for over a week now, I had recommended him to a few friends and family , plus a few TK members, I have been getting a few texts and emails as to whats happened, he hasnt responded to any of them, so all I could tell them was what he told me last Friday.

A few iptv providers are having issues, mines has had problems for over a week now, I had recommended him to a few friends and family , plus a few TK members, I have been getting a few texts and emails as to whats happened, he hasnt responded to any of them, so all I could tell them was what he told me last Friday.
Yeah this is a familiar situation. my neighbour is on the same provider and the firestick works fine

hi guys my Zgemma has started playing iptv channels slow down then jump to play then start again erratic behaviour
Well tried everything no joy put a bare image of opentv still freezing. I loaded perfect player on firestick works fine. Sending box back it is only a few days old.

Back