zGemma nline setup help

As long as they are in the same house is what they mean Some providers class twin tuners as 2 connections so check first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, after setting up box 1. which worked great.
i started box 2. now this box has a different ip address obviously during set up, low and behold it didnt work.

both boxes are zgemma 2s boxes.
i took box 1 out and used the same cables for box 2.
strange it didnt work though.

Hi Tich
I currently run a H2s after previous 2s zgemma
at the moment it's running CCcam 2.3.0 from my provider who has helped me set all up
what i'm wondering is . Can i add another line as occasionally lots of stop/ start on the viewing
i ftp the line via the etc folder i think?not too sure any of other way of seeing my line or adding any other way
thanx
Dawn

I'm trying to put an n line for sat into my new zgemma h with openvix.I've put it in newcamd.list as instructed here and ftp over to user/keys on zgemma.I have mgcamd installed and running and all i'm getting is fta - any ideas anyone?

I'm trying to put an n line for sat into my new zgemma h with openvix.I've put it in newcamd.list as instructed here and ftp over to user/keys on zgemma.I have mgcamd installed and running and all i'm getting is fta - any ideas anyone?

Are you using a backup or setting up from scratch? Have you got both mg_cfg and newcamd.list in usr/keys with your line starting with CWS without the n try the newcamd.list and mg_cfg from here mgcam1.38 & newcamd.list & mg_cfg - Downloads - TechKings edit your line details in newcamd.list and ftp both mg_cfg and newcamd.list to usr/keys and restart mgcamd

Being that I'm new to this and still learning does" ftp both files accross to the box" mean putting these files onto a usb stick and transferring or another method.

It generally means you need to connect to your box using FileZilla, flash fxp, you can then edit the files on the box, for example adding nlines
You can download any of these 2 from the net and begin the process of adding the connection

So I have to connect my box to PC and transfer from there. My old openbox was dead easy for putting a line in there's no messing about with all this.

So I have to connect my box to PC and transfer from there. My old openbox was dead easy for putting a line in there's no messing about with all this.

Ah, but you've now taken a leap into Enigma 2 and once you sort this one out with help, you'll be wishing you had jumped ship long before now. Enjoy the fun, you got all the help you need on this forum.

Laughing my head off here so thanks for the help, at least I've got so far and learning with help of likes of you.

I've flashed it with Whooshbuild (eventually) but I'm struggling with putting the line in so I'll have a go tomorrow. I will still have to transfer files.

I've flashed it with Whooshbuild (eventually) but I'm struggling with putting the line in so I'll have a go tomorrow. I will still have to transfer files.

Wooshbuild has a put your line here file, you just open that file, edit the correct file whether cccam config or mgcam then ftp to the box, all sorted

Just received zgemma s2 with openatv preinstalled. Any advise for a first timer? regarding epg, channel organising? thanks.

Back